.𝟶𝟶𝟷 ;⠀RULES

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀MATCH MY LENGTH

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀MATCH MY LENGTH. i cannot stand where the roleplay is long on one side, and then short on the other. so please, if i start writing too much, LET ME KNOW!

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀DO NOT GO STRAIGHT TO SMUT. i want to build up relationships between our characters, and unless our characters have history, then do NOT expect aero to jump straight to it.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦𝔦𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀MINORS. as you are well aware, the admin of this account is a few years older than eighteen, and a few years younger than twenty five. i am not comfortable giving my exact age, so do not ask. i will roleplay with minors, but i will not roleplay smut, or romance, or anything suggestive with minors. i am more than happy to play aero as a teacher. if you are a minor, you are welcome here, but not for anything related to romance.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦𝔳 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀SMUT. i am absolutely okay with roleplaying smut, whether it's a one night stand, or something much deeper and romantic. however, all smut must be taken to pms, unless it's buried under a mountain of other things. i do not want people snooping over my roleplays. so, i would be more comfortable taking smut roleplays into private messages.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦𝔳 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀ROMANCE. just so everyone is aware, i am a male x male roleplayer, as well as, a female x male roleplayer. i have no preference for ships or smut. i like both males and female all the same. everyone is welcome here.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔳 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀PLOTTING. i am open to plotting, whether we're plotting for our characters to be in relationships, friendships, enemies, etcetc. my pms are always open.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔳𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀DRAMA. i know there is a lot of it on social media, same thing happens on twitter and instagram. please keep me out of your bullshit, i don't care what's going on, who i'm roleplaying with, what you've done, who doesn't like you, or anything of that sort. i will roleplay with whoever the fuck i want to roleplay with. i do not care. i am not here to fight, or get involved with any of you. if i have done something you don't like, please confront me about it in pms, there is no reason to throw tantrums or gossip. please, let's be civil.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔳𝔦𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀GODMODDING. this one is very simple ; do not control my character.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀URGING. hello, i am a human being. you may not think of me as one, but i am. and i have a life outside of social media. if i do not reply straight away, don't get all upset and needy with me. i'll give you attention when i can. i am open to reminders, but do not be clingy, it really pisses me off. and if you continue to annoy me, i will happily ghost you. respect me, and i will return that favor.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔦𝔵 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀SPELLING MISTAKES. there is nothing wrong with making mistakes, but if you continuously fuck up your english, or your sentences don't make sense, and i can't understand what you're saying, i am going to assume you are a child. unless you have some other reason as to why i can't make sense of your english, i am going to either ghost, or mute you.

⠀⠀❪⠀𝔵 ⠀❫ ⠰⠀⠀⠀⠀NOT BEING REPLIED TO. everyone does this. they either get bored of a roleplay, or something confuses them within a roleplay, or they get uncomfortable over something said or done in a roleplay, and then they just decide to ghost that person they're roleplaying with, but will continue roleplays with other people, actively letting that person know they are being ignored. yes, i do this too. nobody likes it. however, i am trying to be more confrontational, but i really don't like it, mostly because it can cause drama. if you suspect something, or you think you did something wrong, or you're confused as to why i've stopped replying to you, you are more than welcome to pm me. i will reply. sometimes, i may have just missed your reply. high chance, you've done nothing wrong. don't be anxious to talk to me.

 don't be anxious to talk to me