.𝟶𝟶𝟹 ;⠀HEADCANONS

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀due to his curse, he dislikes the idea of attachments, or romantic seriousness

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀due to his curse, he dislikes the idea of attachments, or romantic seriousness. so he tends to sleep around from time to time, no strings attached.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀surprisingly, he has an amazing singing voice, but very rarely will he exploit it. when he does sing, it's usually something old and classic, .. sometimes, even whistling a classic disney song.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀he's quite formal, both his style of dress, and his speech. most believe he's more attractive when his attire is messy, though.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀he's a bit of an asshole sometimes, honestly. but it's only because he's trying so desperately to keep people at bay, not wanting any attachments, .. as it risks pain, betrayal, and even death. his curse brings misfortune to any and everything around him. 

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀his entire life's purpose is to find a cure to his curse, so don't be surprised if he has no time for, or interest in, your character.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀he's mostly dominant, i would rather keep him dominant, but rarely will make exceptions ; especially if / your / character is strictly dominant.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀works at a bookstore due to his love of books. his love of books developed due to his desperate desire to find a cure for his curse, his first thought was to turn to books, .. and through reading, he was introduced to so much, other worlds, new challenges, people's experiences with things similar to his curse. he grew quite attached and fond of romance and fantasy novels, and now owns, and sells, at his very own book store.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀it's out of character for aero to enjoy anything involving bloodshed, but not for the beast within. the werewolf craves it, loves it, to rip apart all living things in his path. its passion for slaughter is so powerful, that it seeps through to aero's human self too. so whenever he sees blood, or witnesses a murder, finds a beaten or battered body, or something gruesome along those lines, .. it excites aero. as much as he hates it, he cannot help but find it exhilarating. if the thrill is big enough, it risks waking the beast.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀he has an iq of 190.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀the book store closes earlier than usual on the night of a full moon, in order to prepare himself, and keep people safe. in one of the back rooms of the book store, there's a staircase leading to an escape room underground. it's a cage, more or less. a soundproof area, where his transformations will take place. he'll be chained up and locked inside a thickly barred cage. it's worked so far, but each full moon he manages to contain his beast, the hungrier, and stronger it becomes. aero knows those heavy chains, and the thick titanium bars won't be enough to hold the beast forever. he fears the day he wakes from his transformation to find himself in some unknown place in the middle of the woods, only to return to a town of bloodshed, and a completely annihilated bookstore. 

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀if anything were to happen to his bookstore, aero's heart would shatter.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀aero may dislike his werewolf highly, but his werewolf would do anything and everything to keep himself/his vessel safe. meaning, if aero were ever in danger, being threatened, or at risk of being fatally wounded, .. his beast would need no invitation, and would break loose, mercilessly murdering whatever was in his path, living, or not. the werewolf is an untamable beast, who only knows bloodshed and wrath.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀aero has mixed blood, being half greek, and half nordic. in more / precise / terms, his great (great great great) grandmother was a full blooded greek woman, and SHE, fell in love with scandinavian (nordic) beserker. said beserker had been cursed with wolfs blood, by the nordic god of the hunt, ullr, from birth - due to his father's betrayal against the nordic god. so, aero has quite the accent, and i doubt i'll find a voice claim.

⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ᛃ ᛬ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀aero currently lives in ENGLAND, and owns his own bookstore. he isn't in touch with any of his family, nor does he know/care where any of them are.

  he  isn't  in touch  with  any  of  his  family,  nor  does  he  know/care  where  any  of  them  are