Rewind The Classics 2022

Hello, talanted writers of Wattpad!

As storytellers, we are always looking for new ideas. But there's something oddly fascinating and intriguing in seeing a well-known story told in a completely new way. There may have been multiple points in your writing journey in which you've wondered how a story may have turned out if the main character was the villain or if a happy ending didn't turn out so happy...

Rewind the Classics has returned to give you another opportunity to explore a classic from a completely different perspective. The challenge is simple, take a classic story and put your own creative spin on it! We accept stories with a lot of unexpected and unpredictable elements and plot twists. Don't be afraid to think outside of the box. We hope to see you all come up with some interesting combinations!

Are you ready for Rewind the Classics 2022?

Disclaimer

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors (volunteers) and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering. We are not obliged to give any feedback relating to entries, and any given is at our discretion. Please note that the decision of the judges is final, and that abusive language or behaviour directed at the Ambassadors, the profile, or the judges, will not be tolerated.