Category 1: Short Story

This contest aims to allow anyone who sincerely loves to write to retell many classics

This contest aims to allow anyone who sincerely loves to write to retell many classics. So those who are willing to write short stories that will push the boundaries of classics land, raise your hand because this category literally appeals to all of you!

Take the classic chosen by your heart and show your storytelling us in a language you are most comfortable with.

The rules for the contest are as follows:

✦ Your story must follow the prompt in the prompt chapter.

✦ Your story must be between 500 and 5000 words. However, this is not a hard limit and we're ready to give a small leeway if we like the entries submitted, but please do your best to still stay within the given limit.

✦ Your story must be in one of the listed languages in the Participating Profiles chapter.

✦ You must add the #rewindtheclassics22 tag to your entry.

✦ Please make sure your entry follows Wattpad's Content Guidelines prior to posting.

✦ To submit a story for this contest, please publish the story on your profile and then fill in the FORM that is posted by us in the comments below.

The most important rule: Have fun!