Getting Rid of that Bigshot (1)

TW: domestic violence, animal abuse

061, "......Just a moment, Mister Chi."

He sent an error report request to the Lord God.

Ever since the elevator incident where he had blurted out "Xiaochi", this was the first time 061 had returned to calling him Mister Chi again. The severity of the situation could thus be seen.

Chi Xiaochi also realised something wasn't right, "What's wrong?"

061 said, "This is only your second task, you shouldn't have been matched to a world with an A-grade difficulty. It might be that the random assignment system malfunctioned. Don't panic, just lie down. I'll always be here for you."

Chi Xiaochi was slightly startled.

He'd been fine on his own for many years, so he felt that a promise like "I'll always be here for you" was simply so banal, it couldn't be any more banal.

--He, Chi Xiaochi, could live perfectly well on his own, he didn't need anyone else at all. Chi Xiaochi had been in the circle for many years and his position was so high, yet no one had overestimated their own capabilities and tried to run over to him to act cute like this.

......He never thought that it would actually turn out that truly, the more banal the words, the nicer it was to listen to.

Chi Xiaochi obediently lay down and waited for a reply with 061.

Soon, the reply to his request returned. It stated that after inspection, it was found that the random assignment system 089 had not malfunctioned. His host being matched to a world of A-grade difficulty only depended on probability. Please quickly receive the world information.

The implication was too bad, so sad. Deal with it.

061 explained to Chi Xiaochi, "......Such a precedent has never been set before. Most of the second worlds of other hosts are C-grade and at most B-grade."

Chi Xiaochi, "So I'm the first?"

061, "......" You sound very proud of yourself.

Out of helplessness, he sent the world settings over to Chi Xiaochi.

Some of the settings of this world was a little different from the one Chi Xiaochi was familiar with. Although it was still set in modern times, homosexual marriage was already allowed. Luckily, the general value system and world views of this world were pretty similar.

His host, Shen Changqing, was born to a middle-class family, and had a gentle personality. In the past, he was an advertisement model signed to an international modelling company. Later, he had a chance encounter at an event with Chairman Zhou Kai, who took a fancy to him at first sight.

Soon after, Zhou Kai began his enthusiastic pursuit.

Zhou Kai couldn't be considered young, but a businessman like him, who managed to expand his business all around the world before the age of 45, was already considered to be the youngest in his circle.

He had a strong preference for Asian males. His first marriage was to Su Wenyi, a Chinese man, to whom he had been married for 12 years.

The relationship between the two was rather low-key. The occasional news that broke out were all about the conjugal bliss and harmony between the two and the holidays they took, with ten fingers intertwined, to such-and-such country.

After Su Wenyi left the world, he remained single for more than four years before meeting Shen Changqing.

From the point of view of an outsider, Shen Changqing's luck didn't just call for his ancestral graves to emit blue smoke, it called for his ancestral graves to catch fire.