2 Matt

It was Matt. Y/n: "Y-yeah! Come in." Matt: "Ooh, Y/n, I got more novelty toys! Wanna see?!" Y/n: "Sure" Matt: "Ohhh, is that a doll of yourself? Can I keep it for my novelty collections?" Y/n: "Well-" Matt, took the doll from your hands.

Matt: "Thanks, you Y/n!" He shut the door making my stuff shake a bit, and ran back to his room like a child that stole candy from a store when you were about to run after him Edd walked in with a soda in his hand.

Edd: "Hey, Y/n, do you want-" You bumped into him, spilling cola all over you. Y/n: "Gah, damn it! There goes my favourite shirt." Edd: "I'm so sorry, Y/n, I didn't mean to-" Y/n: "No, no, it's not your fault Edd; anyways, whatcha need?" Edd: "Well, I was going to ask if you want to come with me, Tom, and Tord to the Theaters to watch a horror movie, but I guess not since uh yeah." Y/n: "What about Matt?" Edd: "He's not a fan of horror movies; he always runs to his room when it's 10 minutes in." Y/n: "I see." Edd: "Anyways, we should get going now, bye" Y/n: "Bye, Edd."
🚪🚶‍♂️

Matt's POV

Matt: "Yes, another new novelty toy; Oooh this is marvelous! I love how Y/n makes her dolls but creepy at the same time; oh, I don't care about that It's just beautiful!" I started to poke it several times till I heard laughing from Y/n room, probably she's laughing at something like a picture or a video I continued poking it until I poked its boob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I Heard a moan in Y/n's room, it sounded sexual like it's from Tord's hentai. I then went over to her room and poked it again; another moan came again, but soft; shocked and confused I'd put my hand on its boob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and then start massaging it the moaning became quite louder. I then cracked the door and see her panting with no shirt nor bra, once again I began to massage her boob ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) again.

HERE YOU FUCKING PRUDES YOU GUYS CAN STOP WHINING ABOUT IT 😭🖕

She moaned, but stupid Ringo had to come into Y/n's room where the door opened all the way, Y/n saw me with the doll in my hand. I stood there not sure what to do, should I run away and never come back or keep staring at her boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I wasn't sure what to do until she smirked and walked over to me

Y/n: "Sooo... you we're playing with me?~"
Matt: "W-well you see uhm..."

Y/n's POV

Heh... Now I can see why Matt keeps saying he's beautiful, hot, and... 𝒮𝓂ℯ𝓍𝓎. I wrapped my arms around his neck he kept looking at me and my boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I then go down to his crotch and ask for his permission he nodded I then unzipped and pulled his pants down, there was a large bump in his boxers I knew he was hard I reached out to pull down his boxers I'm thinking he's probably 4 or 5 inch which I was okay with, at least I wouldn't have to be in pain but boy I was wrong...

When I pulled down his boxer's holy subway Jesus God's of heaven! His pp is 8 inches there is no way my virginity ass can't handle it, but there's no turning back now.
I looked at it in surprise and blush

I open my mouth and give it a long lick which made him whimper I then gave it a few kisses. Once I was done with that I slowly put his member his my mouth and start sucking he moaned as he placed his hand on my hand for me to go deeper, I started to gag which leads to vibrations that made him moan quite loudly. Matt: "Y-Y/n~~ I'm going to cum!~" When he said that I'd stopped Matt: "W-why'd you stop? I was close~~" Y/n: "Oooh Matt, you're so cute~" I got up and went over to my Voodoo dolls and picked up a version of Matt I gave him a side smirk, went over to my desk and opened it and grabbed these mini sex toys.

I picked up the vibrator and put it against his voodoo doll tip pp then looked at him he knew what I was going to do before he could stop me I turned it on which made him moan loudly Matt: "F-fuuck! Y/n s-stop, please!!~~" I chuckled he then start...

I picked up the vibrator and put it against his voodoo doll tip pp then looked at him he knew what I was going to do before he could stop me I turned it on which made him moan loudly Matt: "F-fuuck! Y/n s-stop, please!!~~" I chuckled he then started to launch toward me while I have the vibrator still on the tip of his voodoo pp, I dodged as he hit the wall I laughed and made a run for it he chased me until I ran into his room the second I turn around he pinned me against his bed and panted a little from the running. Matt: "Gotcha! Now... it's my turn~" He pulled out a voodoo doll version of me and started to tease my ℳℯℴ𝓌 ℳℯℴ𝓌. Y/n: "Mmm~~" as I moaned softly. Y/n: "Matt..~" He continued, then rubbed it 🙀 he starts to eat me out I moaned quite loudly, he kept going and going. Fuck I'm close- I wrapped my legs around his neck. Matt: "Oh, are you close my dear?" I couldn't respond cause of how good it feels, he stopped. Y/n: "W-why'd you stop?" Matt: "Why not~"
(Y/n: This bitch-) ☠️

Y/n: "Please keep going I'm begging!" Matt: "Ooohh, didn't know you want it this bad"
Matt then got into position then put the tip of his PP👹 onto my cl!t and rubbing it, heavily breathing of how bad I want it. Y/n: "Go slow okay~?" Matt nods and insert his PP👹 into my MEOW MEOW 🐱

We waited a couple of minutes and gave him a sign where I wrapped my legs around his waist, he slowly went back and worth.

Two Minutes Go By (How are you're guys day)

Y/n: "FUCK~" Matt Groaned while he sped up. Matt: "You don't know how long I have waited for this y/n~" Y/n: "More I want more!!~" Matt: "Y/n I'm close!~" Matt came inside me 😨🤰
Breathing heavily
Then we both went night night

Fin~

To be honest with you guys I forgot about this
ALSO I might make another book about spot from The Spider-verse BC HES SO FINE

To be honest with you guys I forgot about this ALSO I might make another book about spot from The Spider-verse BC HES SO FINE

LOOK AT HIM 😍💕I'm also pissed off from the ending of the movie

LOOK AT HIM 😍💕
I'm also pissed off from the ending of the movie

No need to worry I'm still going to write this book