¹

Levi's pov:

The silence of being alone in the morning is dreadful. I used to wake up to my boyfriend smiling at me widely as he told me good morning and kissed me of the forehead. Now he's never home in the mornings, he comes home in the afternoon and is expecting me to make lunch for him, I have to be grateful though, I mean that's what Sam says anyways. 

Today was different because he was with me in the morning, but he didn't really talk me really. He just took a shower when I made breakfast, and we never really talked, I broke the silence when I said

"Do you want to visit my sister today, she says she wants to see me."

"I mean sure, when though?" Says Sam.

"Around 2:00, she says she's bringing her boyfriend to."

"Sure I'll go."

At 1:00

"Babe,  we should start getting dressed to go." I say

"Yeah I already showered so, I'll just get dressed."

"Ok, I'll change in the bathroom then."

"Sure."

After they changed/they also got in the car

The car ride was silent, we didn't talk since we were done changing. It was kinda awkward between us since a few months ago when he just completely blocked me out, I'm pretty sure he's with someone else besides me, but what can I do? I just don't have it in me to break up with him. In my last relationship I was completely wrecked, I was all over the place, my emotions were mixed up, I guess you can say Sam really saved me from my last relationship, but I'm afraid he's the on who's going to end this one, maybe he's betting bored of me.

As we pulled up to the Cafe I could see Sam's eyes all over my sister, but I didn't say anything. We walked in the Cafe, and my sister Mikasa was there to greet me, but there was also a tall man with long brown hair with a small bun in the back, he had the both most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, they were light green color that was basically glowing. He was wearing a black t shirt and a long brown coat and blue jeans, he had white nikes on, he had studs in in one of his ears, with a t cross necklace, and a fancy watch. I pretty sure he was rich. 

He held out his hand for me to shake, when I shook his hand he was smirking at me the whole time, I don't know if I had something of my face or anything but he was looking at me weird. 

"Hi I'm Eren yeager!"

"I'm levi"

"Hmh, I've heard quite a bit about you from you sister, so is it true you speak french?"

"Yes it is, I've also heard a few things about you."

"Hm, what did she say?" He says while smirking at me

"She says that your German, and your a doctor."

"Hmm is that so..?" He says while smirking wider

"Whats wrong? You keep smiling weirdly."

Chuckles "You know, your quite amusing."

"So you guys having fun!"says Mikasa

"I guess..." I say

"Let's have a seat" says Mikasa

As we go sit down I keep noticing eren looking at me. I don't know why