²

Erens pov:

Me and Mikasa have been dating for almost a month, when she told me she had a brother I was quite interested to meet him from the first time, she had told me alot about him so I was interested.

Mikasa is more distant, I don't feel like she likes me the same way she did a few weeks ago. She keeps leaving at night, even though she thinks I don't see her leave, I do. I love Mikasa, but I'm not sure if she still does, maybe we should have stayed friends if she was going to keep diching me in this relationship.

When we arrived at the Cafe she looked pretty excited, maybe she was happy seeing her brother, since she hasn't seen him for a while. When her brother arrived he looked cute to be honest, he was short which made him cuter, I'm not trying to cheat or anything, but if Mikasa was going to flirt with other guys I can do the same.

Mikasa was just staring at the short ravens boyfriend, and he was staring right at her to, I was a little sadden by this, and the raven was to. It turned out his name was levi. I asked his name and he told me is was levi, he was wearing a simple white t shirt, with black jeans and black vans. He had t cross earrings that only hung a little, and damn he looked cute.

When we took our seats he sat right across from me, and next to his boyfriend. I sat next to my girlfriend, who was ordering drinks. I don't know why Mikasa was talking to levis boyfriend instead of him, but I guess that leaves me to talk to him insted.

"So, what do you do for a living?" I asked

"Oh, well I just work as a waiter, nothing to special."

"Hm, nice."

"Your a doctor right?"

"Yes, I am."

"Are you a surgeon?"

"Yes, I do quite a bit of surgery."

I do agree this conversation was a little awkward, and telling by his expression it was awkward for him to. The other two were having a good time I suppose. It doesn't even seem like I'm her boyfriend, it seems like there dating instead. Levi looks quite sad to.

"So, can I have your number?"

"Um, sure I guess."

"Ok, just put it on my phone." I say as I hand him my phone

He looks quite surprised, maybe it's because I have the new iPhone, lots of people tend to be surprised, even its just a phone, but it's cute.

"Thanks!" I say as I smile widely at him

"Hmh"

I could see him blush a little. It's so cute when he blushes.

"So~" I say

I could see his ears turn a little red as I came closer to him, cute.

"Y-yes?" He says

"You're cute" I said while whispering in his ear.

"W-what?" He says

"You're cute." I said back

I looked to my side to see the other two still chating, I can't believe they didn't notice when I got up a little, heh.

"I-im going to the b-bathroom." Levi says

"Ok~" I say

"Ok!" Says Mikasa

Mikasa hasn't said anything to me since we sat down 20 minutes ago, she's been to busy with levis boyfriend, I think his name was Sam or something.

"It's been a while, where's levi?" I mumble

Levis pov:

I walk to the bathroom flustered, I don't know what his problem is but he has a girlfriend right next to him, he's crazy. Mikasa didn't seem to want to talk to him, instead she wants to talk to my boyfriend? It's weird. I thought Sam was gay, but maybe he's bi, he's never told me exactly what his sexuality is. Maybe Erens bi. I'm just confused about this meeting, I was supposed to hang out with my sister but instead I'm hanging out with her boyfriend, and she's hanging out with mine. I'm a little upset to, Sam hasn't smiled at me in 3 or 4 months, and then here he is smiling at my sister so easily. Maybe I'm over-reacting a bit.

I hope you enjoyed this story so far! 😁