Erens pov:

I was kinda pissed that Mikasa never even looked at me when she new that I was mad, she just talked like everything was fine, even levi was upset but didn't show it as much. Well, I was using my death glare at Mikasa, but she never looked at me, I new she was a little scared because she was sweating a little. Levi was a bit terrified to, I didn't meant to make him scared. I kinda had feelings for levi now, I new it was wrong and I have a girlfriend, but I liked levi, and I pretty sure Mikasa didn't have feelings for me.

"Anyways let's go guys, we all have work tomorrow, so it's best if we went home." Mikasa said 

Sam nodded

"Ok" said levi

"Yeah let's go." I said in a annoyed tone

We all walked out the mall in silence, it was a bit awkward. Me and Mikasa walked to our car in silence, and levi walked to his car. I wanted to ride back with levi, but I was stuck with Mikasa. And I pretty sure Mikasa wanted to ride with anyone other then me. She was probably bored of me. We rode home in silence and awkwardness, I dropped Mikasa off at her place since we're not living together. Before, when me and Mikasa were on good terms we had plans of living together, but I'm sure those plans have changed. I went home and took a long warm shower, it was quite relaxing, I stared to think about levi all of a sudden. I thought about his cute pale face, with a tint of blush on his face, his pale chest even though I've never seen it I'm pretty sure I was close. I stared to feel something on my lower half, I was getting hard. Just by thinking of Levi's body?  

I looked down at my crotch to see it basically floating on the water, It looked weird.

(After that 😳)

After I finished with my business, I got out the bathroom with my towel on my waist. I went to my closet to pick out my underwear and my black shorts. I hoped in bed and went on my phone,  I stopped and looked at levis number. Should I text him? Yeah I'm gonna do it.

Levi's pov:

Me and Sam drove home in silence, it was normal by now. When we got home I went to the shower,

"Hey levi I'm going out!" Sam yelled

"Ok!" I yelled back

I heard the door slam the next moment before I could say anything else to him. I think I know where he was going, probably a bar or a hotel. I went into the shower thinking about what would happened to me if we broke up. Maybe I would be fine... or not. I should stop thinking about this, maybe I'm over reacting. When I got out the shower I got a text from someone

???: Hey, it's me Eren.

Levi: Oh hey.

Eren: did you get home safe?

Levi: Yeah, what about you?

Eren: Yeah I did.

Eren: are you heading to bed now?

Levi: No I just got out the shower.

Eren: Oh you did?😏

Levi: yeah...

Eren: you still in your towel?

What's this guy talking about? What's he getting at.

Levi: maybe.

Eren: 😏

Levi: 😐?

Eren: 😏😏

Levi: what's the matter? 🤨

Eren: nothin~

Levi: what are you getting at?

Eren: Oh its nothing~