Tres

"Megan stop fucking playing with me, I been trying to call all yesterday" Kehlani said on the phone with Megan.

"I know I was busy" Megan said eating her lunch Mani brought her.

"Then why it take for me to call you today ten time for you to answer" Kehlani asked.

"Because I'm at work" Megan said eating.

"Yeah okay, when I find this bitch you messing around with imma beat her ass" Kehlani said.

"Okay" Megan said.

"I knew it was another bitch, cause never have you been this distant towards me" Kehlani said.

"You don't love me no more, after all we been through" Kehlani said not crying.

"Baby it's not that you know I love you, we gonna talk when I get off work okay" Megan said.

"Okay" Kehlain said.

"I love you" Megan said.

"I love you too" Kenlani replied.

Megan hung up and went back to work.

Kehlani sat up in her bed and called her friends.

"Sup hoe" A voice said.

"What's popping baby" Another said.

"I think Megan got a side bitch and we need to do some digging" Kehlani said.

"On my way" The voice said.

"Come get me hoe my BabyDaddy got my car" The other voice said.

"On my way" The voice said.

Megan just got done with work and was on her way home.

She had a headache and was not for anybody bullshit today.

She pulled up to her apartment complex and got out her car locking her car door. She walked up the steps to get to her apartment.

Once she was in her house she closed and lock the door, she went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

When she was done she got ready to go see kehlani.

"Shit I don't feel like this today" Megan said putting on her shoes.

Megan wear a black Nike shirt with some grey sweat shorts and some all black Air forces.

She grab her some chips and left, after a ten minute drive she was at kehlani house.

She got out her car and went to knock on the door.

A few seconds later one of Kehlani friends open the door.

"Hey meg" The person said.

"Hi solána" Megan said walking past her into the house.

"Kehlani your girl here" Solána yelled from downstairs.

Megan walked up the stairs to Kehlani room, she open the door and she was crying in someone lap.

Megan frowned and walked to the bed pulling Kehlani into her.
Okay
"Baby it's no one else I swear" Megan said.

"Then why wasn't you answering her phone?" Kehlani asked hitting Megan chest.

"I was busy" Megan said.

"Busy doing fucking what?" Kehlani yelled.

"I got a life to Kehlani, but if you must know so bad I was studying you know I'm trying to get in Harvard I had my phone on DND" Megan said lying.