Cuatro

"I got to go pretty girl" Megan said kissing Normani forehead.

Normani frowned her eyebrows and sat up.

"Where?" Normani asked rubbing her eyes.

"I got to go back to kehlani, I'll see you when I can okay" Megan said pecking Normani lips.

"Okay" Normani said as she watch Megan put on her shoes.

"See you soon pretty girl" Megan said then left.

Normani waited till she heard the front door close to say "I love you"

"Hey baby" Megan said getting under the cover with Kehlani.

"Where was you" Kehlani asked turning around to face Megan.

"Busy" Megan said then pulled Kehlani on top of her.

"I don't like when your busy" Kehlani said

"I'm sorry, let me make it up to you" Megan said rubbing Kehlani butt.

Kehlani smiled and leaned down to kiss Megan.

"Yes bitch I'm in love, and it's so bad I know I'm the side bitch but damn" Normani said laying on Lori stomach.

"I told you this, when you get involved and it start to become more then just sex you get attached" Lori said.

"I know, and bitch I'm attach I've saying I love you when she leaves" Normani said looking at Lori for a reaction.

Lori eyes went big and she looked done at Normani.

"Okay you need to stop seeing her before you get broken" Lori said sitting up.

"But I don't want to" Normani wined.

"So, you know she with kehlani and no telling what's going on with them. You falling in love in and shit it's gonna break you when y'all gonna have to stop messing around" Lori said.

"I know" Normani wrapping her arms around Lori stomach.

"I hate that I feel this way but damn she makes it hard not to" Normani said.

"Let's try to find you someone else" Lori said.

"Hell naw, I think I'll risk my heart before I put another on the line. Cause I know I'm not gonna be able to leave her alone" Normani said letting go of Lori.

"Let's do something I'm bored" Lori said changing the subject.

"Let's go to the mall I need new shoes and underwear" Normani said saying the last part seductively.

Lori laughed and got out her bed.

"Let's go" Lori said.

They put their shoes on and left Lori home.

"I can't wait to move out" Normani said.

"It's like you living alone anyway" Lori said getting in the passenger seat of Mani all black Rolls- Royce.

"Right but my daddy said I got to wait till I'm eight-teen" Normani said imitating her father's voice.

"You got two month then you good" Lori said.

"That needs to hurry up" Mani said.

After they stop talking they headed out to the mall.

"What's Ry doing" Lori asked Normani.

"With ha men" Normani said.

"Ughhh I need me a men cause you mad Ry be ditching me for dick, I be so bored" Lori said.