Nueve

"Mani come on" Ryan said trying to get Mani to eat something.

"IM NOT FUCKING HUNGRY LEAVE ME ALONE" Normani screamed at Ryan.

Ryan sigh and got under the cover with Mani.

"I know this is not the best day to be talking to you but I need you to eat or drink something you been in this bed for Three days" Ryan said.

Normani wrap her arms around Ryan and started to cry, Ryan rub her back and let her cry.

Normani been in her bed since the news of Megan new family and it's breaking her in ways she never been or thought she would be.
(Y'all heart break ain't a joke it's not for the weak trust me 😀)

Ryan knew this was gonna happen she been through this so many times and Normani and Lori was always there for her.

Hearing Mani cry made her so mad, she wanted to hurt and break Megan in so many ways.m, But she knew Normani wouldn't want any of that.

They almost on they last month of school then they off to college, And to add Mani haven't been to school.

"Tomorrow your going to eat and tonight you eating, No if or buts" Ryan said kissing Normani forehead.

Normani didn't say anything just laid there.

"When will we know the gender?" Megan asked the doctor.

"In two weeks" The doctor said wiping the gel off of kehlani belly.

"You have another appointment on the 23 of may and we should know then, are you guys doing a gender reveal or can I tell you" The doctor asked.

"We gonna have one" Megan said.

Megan already told her mom and siblings so they excited this her momma fourth grand baby so she know she gonna want a gender reveal.

Kehlani smiled and thought about how happy she gonna be.

"Will that's it, the baby healthy and doing well so is momma I'll see you guys next month" The doctor said.

"Thank you" Megan said grabbing Kehlani leading them out the room and building.

"Have you told your family?" Megan asked opening the door for Kehlani.

"Yeah, my dads not happy but he'll be fine it's not his life" Kehlani said.

"Ironic" Megan said closing Kehlani door.

Kehlani rolled her eyes now her whole mood was ruined.

"You hungry?" Megan asked kehlani.

"No" Kehlani said putting on her seatbelt.

Megan sigh and went to get her something anyways.

Next day...

"Come on" Lori said pulling Normani into her.

Normani cling to Lori and stop walking.

"We can do this in the car Mani come on" Lori said.

Normani started to walk and was lead to Ryan car.

They got in the back seat and Mani sat in Lori lap with Her head in her neck.

"I got see her" Normani said lowly.

"Asked for a different seat" Lori said.

Normani sigh and started to cry again for the fourth time this morning.

They made it to school and spent ten minutes trying to get Normani out the car.

They made it into the school and took Normani to her first hour class which she had with Megan unfortunately.

"Good to see you Normani" The teacher said.

Normani didn't say anything she just went to her seat and put her head down.

Megan heat was beating out her chest when she saw Normani walk into the room with her head on slowly walking to her seat.

"Okay back to where we was at" The teacher said.

"Today we are finishing our partner project, so who ever you had last week get together and finish that poster" The teacher said.

Megan and Normani was partner and was so happy about there poster but after all that happened over the span of a week they don't know if they happy about it now.

Megan walked over to Normani with there poster.

She put the poster on the desk and sat in her seat.

She was scared to touch Normani or even see what she looked like under her hood.

Megan took a deep breath and pulled Normani into her making Mani car and hold her tight.

"I fucking hate you" Normani cried out but not to loud cause that embarrassing.

"I'm sorry" Megan said pulling Normani into her lap.

They sat there for a good 30 minutes before Mani got up and sat in her seat.

Megan pulled Normani chair closer to her pulled her hoodie off.

"I did This I'm so fucking sorry" Megan said seeing Normani red puffy eye and tear stained face.

Normani just looked at Megan, she don't like she being crying like she have.

"Do you even care" Normani asked.

"I do, I can't sleep without thinking about you all day, I think about you. I text you even though I'm block I cry myself to sleep it may not look like I'm going through it like you but trust me baby I'am" Megan said.

Normani bite her lip and let Megan words sink in.

"I will always love you" Megan said.

Normani rolled her eyes and out her hood back on.

"Let's finish this" Normani said like she was about to cry.

They worked on the poster and was talking and laughing.

They hoped they won the poster challenge cause a lot went into it.

"I wish you never saw that girl" Ryan said.

"I don't, this a lesson to learn but I know imma always have feelings for her she's All mine" Mani said.

"Look at her all in Kehlani face" Lori said.

"I mean she is carrying her baby" Normani said.

"Stop making excuses for her, if she really loved you she would have been with you and kehlani would've been looking at y'all all jealous not the other way around" Ryan said.

Normani rolled her eyes and watch Megan talk to Kehlani like they was arguing.

She saw Megan stand up and snatch Kehlani up and then leave.

"Damn she men handled her" Lori said.

"She must have said or did something she didn't like because way to sweet and patient to be doing that" Normani said.

"Mm" Ryan said.

What y'all think she having? Girl or boy