The Past

...
The once beautiful blue sky had became a blood red, apocalyptic hue.

Fire and bodies layed around me the other warriors who I traveled with were amongst them. A Katana, a Spear, a Shield, a bow, and a staff, the weapons of my fallen allies layed in a pile beneath 'him'.

Floating high above the Earth resided the Heavenly demon that had came from the Blood Realm to wipe the Earth clean of all life has nearly completed his goal.

Tightening my grip on my weapon...

I glared as hard as I could muster at the Demon

I looked down at the water below me, my reflection darkened by the blood colored water.

'

He's too strong,' I growl through gritted teeth, this fight was impossible.

The Demon had an unamuzed expression as he swiped at the air. What would've been a simple breeze turned into a force strong enough to rival a hurricane.

It was strong enough to force me back into one of the shattered brick walls behind me.

"GAH!" The air shot out of my lungs, the world was spinning SoundBringer flew from my hands or did it drop straight to the ground?

The Earth and Sky had swapped places with each other, my heart was racing, my breathing had became shallow, my lungs and heart were screaming, all while the Demon stared at me with that same unamuzed expression.

I was at my limit, but he hasn't even broken a sweat. The Demon raised his hand again, this time most likely going for the kill.

'Move!'

He raised it towards the sky a redish black aura began wrapping itself around his arm.

'Move'

I've never been afraid to die, but if I die now Earth will be wiped clean of all life.

'Please, I can't fall here"

The Demon swiped his arm downwards the Aura enlargened into a large blade.

The Earth began vibrating underneath her.

DOOM!

Dust and rocks flew in tornado like motion as the attack met the Earth.

As the dust cleared blue particles began rising out of the Earth much to the Demon's surprise.

Reacting quickly he flew to his left narrowly missing the large scale blasted that had burst forth from the dust.

Still in shock the Demon was not able to recover as she appeared behind her Saber in hand. He turned around just to get cut across his chest, purple blood poured from the deep wound. Gritting his teeth the Demon swong widely at the air between them.

DOOM!

The impact forced Melade out the air, she skid across the dirt, as she went slid backwards she grabbed the other part of SoundBringer.

Slowly standing she rested her head on the retrieved piece, while simultaneously pressing the Saber half against the violin strings. The Demon was enraged it was obvious that this was his first time getting hit no less cut, he flew forward at mock speed.

Melade did a slightly quick three sixty, before sliding the Saber across the strings, ripples of blue colored pure energy shot all around her with SoundBringer being the medium.

The force of the blast was strong enough to send the Heavenly Demon flying backwards through several already destroyed buildings.

She didn't stop there, she continued to play as if she was in a symphony. Each stroke created large blue fireballs that launched at the already injured Demon.

Watching the wreckage closely Melade began slowly approaching him. A shadowy aura began to engulf the rubble till...

DOOM!

Bursting forth, Consumed by rage the Demon relentlessly raced forward.

Melade quickly leapt to the side in a blue colored blur that rushed away at hyperspeed, the Demon behind her in a red color flash.

Fighting at lightspeed sparks ignited the dark atmosphere, Melade stroked her strings as hard as she could, creating a large array of kinetic energy.

The force of the blast once again separating them.

Standing across from each other, it was obvious both parties had reached their limits.

Sweating and on the brink of collapse Melade eyed the Heavenly Demon who seemed to also be at his limit.

This next move will be their last.