#8

"No gifts,kisses and coffee
How do your date happened?"

"We've sleepless eyes,
late night chats and trust,"

A long distance lover replied.

Grandpa,
I see,so much trust on her that you wrote all your property on her's name? If by chance you both broke up so?

Raghav,
Keep dreaming about our broke up grandpa,your grandson-in-law won't let that happen,rest assured about that matter.

Grandpa,
Ok ok, I got it,I can't win against you so let it be ,so Raghav what your plan? I'm going to help you out.

Raghav,
It's very simple just say to her parents that, you have seen a better man for your granddaughter so we will arrange them both together,you are elder in the family so they have to accept it.

Grandpa,
You have brain hmm.

Raghav,
What grandpa don't make fun of me (pouting)

Grandpa,
Ok fine but I want to talk to pallavi do video call and let me prank on her.

Raghav,
Oh I see😉

Grandpa,
Hey stop that winking,I'm straight.

Listening to grandpa words both of them started laughing.

Raghav removed his phone called her.....

On the other side,

Pallavi pov,
What have be happening there ,will dadu accept this ,if he reject him ,no no now what?

Her all the negative thoughts got interrupt by her suddenly phone rings.

Seeing the name she pick up the call...

Pallavi,
Jaa.......dadu, how you have his phone?

Grandpa,
Wow,no he'll no hey,just why I'm having his phone.

He talk while pouting.

Pallavi,
Sorry dadu,how are you?

Grandpa,
Leave all this formalities and answer me, what's you relationship with this man?

Pallavi was very nervous like didn't Raghav already have told him, than what's the need to ask me?

Pallavi,
H-he is my Ja-jaan I mean boyfriend.

This habits of calling Jaan and Baby will lead them someday in ......... lots of teasing 😳

Grandpa,
I see,Jaan nice nice .

He told in teasing voice, which causes pallavi to blush but not just she was blushing the man seating behind the phone,his ears turn red from blushing....

Pallavi,
Dadu aap bhi ab tease kar rahe ho( pouting).

Grandpa,
Ok,now seriously didn't you got some other man? like him from where he look good?