Stormbringer

Th daughters of Lord Borros Baratheon and his wife Elenda are known throughout all the Stormlands as the pride and joy of their Lord and Lady. Morrigan, the eldest and wildest. Cassandra, as dutiful as their Lady Mother. Maris, said to be able to best anyone with her wit. Ellyn, the court's joy with her enchanting music. Floris, prettier than any other in the Stormlands.

The daughters of Lord Borros Baratheon are known throughout the kingdom and Morrigan Baratheon, eldest child and heir to her father's seat, has the storm itself in her blood.

The five storms, the Ladies are called by their sworn houses and knights; and first of all is Morrigan Baratheon, wild and untamed and full of teeth and claws, at home with the unforgiving sea of Shipbreaker Bay. Born with the temper of the Storm Kings in her heart. The five storms together are a force; but the eldest daughter will always be the most vicious by inheritance. The shield that stands between her sisters and the world out to break them.

And, in the end, Daemon Targaryen had always liked to stand in the eye of storms.

(That's the thing about boys who like to play with fire: maybe you shouldn't pit them against girls with claws for fingers and storms in their veins.)

MORRIGAN BARATHEON

Did he find that one last tender placeto sink his teeth in?

to sink his teeth in?

Richard Siken

WARNING,
canon-compliant themes such as: violence, (self-)destructive behaviour, war, strong language, gore, character death, unhealthy relationships, mentions of incest. adultery, mentions of health issues (e.g. miscarriages), sexism, non-con themes (not depicted but possibly referenced). brief mentions of alcohol consumption during pregnancy. reference to sexual themes. this fic also includes age and age-gaps canon to the asoiaf/hotd world when it comes to pairings or marriages (e.g. in in morrigan and daemon's case, daemon is about seven years older than her).

DISCLAIMER,
i do not own house of the dragon / the asoiaf universe, however i do own my original characters and their individual plotlines.

AUTHOR'S NOTE,
💫me and baratheon ocs who are firstborn daughters and angry girls <3 love them sm dkfjsk morrigan is an Eldest Daughter who will kill a man for her sisters and daemon..... well he's daemon so ofc he's picking her out bcs he's notrious for getting bored and being impulsive and yeah,,, it's gonna be a trip
💫personally i'm imagining ella hunt as younger morrigan and janet montgomery (in salem) as older morrigan!
💫this summary SUCKS skdjsk i'm sorry aNYWHO pls leave a vote & comment and let me know what you think so far <3

ADDITIONAL AN:
so, most of my readers will recognise this since i had an AN up recently and then deleted it bcs i don't like having additional author note chapters in my fic. but, for any new readers, since this has been happening overall again and again since i started uploading chapters of this fic:

while you're always free to express any opinions you have on events/characters/narration both by me and the showrunners (and in fact, please do! i always enjoyed going on tumblr etc to see some (deep) takes by other viewers, even if they differ from mine, throughout the season).

however, please don't do it in a way where you resort to terms of these nature:
• crispy creme
• alicunt
• bitch, cunt, whore
• father fucker

i don't care how much you stan team black (and this 100% this goes the other way toward anyone who stans team green and wants to hate on the opposite side in the same nature). i'm asking you not to use terms like these towards fictional characters. i don't want this in my fanfictions. i have very few boundaries when it comes to the type of comments on my fanfics, but this is one of them.

further, please do not tell characters in this to "kys". i am asking this as someone who, while it is not directly triggering for me to discuss the topic in such a manner, is still not entirely comfortable to discuss it all the time due to some personal reasons. if this topic will be mentioned in my fics i will put a trigger warning on the fic/chapter. please don't throw it in the comment section because you do not like a character, etc.