Love at first sight

It was a peaceful day at the institute. Lou was walking around the institute with his spy girls. They were making sure that the dolls are doing alright. While walking, they noticed that the dolls are gathering at something.

"What's going on in there?" Lou asked.

"Don't know but let's go find out," Kitty said.

Then the four of them walked through the crowd. As they got closer, the dolls made some space for Lou to walk through. And there, they saw her. The most unique doll that Lou has ever seen. She's imperfect and yet...so beautiful. Lou and the spy girls were amazed. And Lou could swear that his heart suddenly skipped a beat. Mandy saw him and her heart skipped a beat as well. Lou walked closer to her and introduced himself.

"H-hello there. My name is Lou," he stuttered.

"O-oh, h-hi Lou. I'm Mandy. Nice to meet you," she stuttered as well.

Lou then introduced the spy girls to her. After their small introduction, Lou volunteered to walk Mandy to her house and the spy girls left. The dolls also left them alone. Now, it's just Lou and Mandy, walking together. While walking, they were having a conversation like they knew each other for a long time.

"I hope the dolls didn't make you feel uncomfortable," Lou said.

"Oh not at all. They were actually complimenting me," Mandy replied.

"That's a relief. You're actually the first doll who looks different than the rest of them. I guess that explains why they were surprised to see you. Even I was amazed when I saw you," Lou said.

"O-oh, thank you," Mandy said, trying to hide her blush.

After a few minutes, they arrived at Mandy's house.

"Well, we're here," Lou said, showing Mandy her house.

"Thank you for walking me home," Mandy said.

"You're welcome," Lou smiled.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" Mandy asked.

"Yeah, of course!" Lou cheerfully said.

Then they both said goodbye. After Lou walked away from Mandy's house, he can't help but blush the whole time. Thankfully, the dolls are too busy to focus on him. When Lou was already near his mansion, he came across the spy girls and they quickly noticed him.

"Lou? What's wrong with your cheeks?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, they're pink as a rose. Are you ok?" Tuesday continued.

"Ugh! Girls! Isn't it obvious? Lou has a crush!" Kitty said.

"Ohhhhhh, of course!" Tuesday said, finally getting the hint.

"N-no I don't!" Lou denied.

"Oh stop it, Lou. We saw the way you look at the new girl," Kitty argued.

Lou sighed in defeat.

"Ok, fine. Maybe I do have a crush on her," he finally admitted while crossing his arms.

"OMG! Lou is in love~" Tuesday teased, looking like a fangirl.

Lou looked at her with an annoyed face.

"Oh come on, Lou. You two look good together," Lydia said.

"Girls, I just met her," Lou defended.

"Ever heard of love at first sight?" Kitty asked with a smirk.

They continue to tease Lou for a few minutes until they finally stopped. In the following days, Lou and Mandy continued to hang out together. And the more they hang out together, the more they fell for each other. But they never admitted it to each other. This went on for months until Lou couldn't hide it anymore. He wanted to confess his love but something was stopping him. One day, he asked the spy girls for help. Right now, they're at Lou's mansion. They're sitting on the sofa in Lou's living room while he was in the middle, standing there.