Jealousy

Lou and Ox are walking around the institute. Ox missed spending time with his best friend, so he decided to visit Lou in their free time. While walking, Lou noticed a certain doll in the distance. So Lou stopped walking, leaving a confused Ox at the corner.

"Lou? What's wrong?" Ox asked.

Lou kept quiet as his gaze was focused on the dolls that caught his attention. Ox noticed that Lou was quiet and instead was looking at the dolls. Ox took a peak at the side. It was Mandy and she was talking to a male pretty doll.

"Oh, I see~" Ox smirked.

"What?! See what?! What's going on?!" Lou asked in a panic.

"Isn't that the girl you like?" Ox asked in a teasing manner.

"No!" Lou denied it while crossing his arms.

"Really? Then why do you look like you are about to kick that guy's butt?" Ox asked, pretending to be shocked.

Lou kept quiet, still crossing his arms.

Ox decided to tease him once again.

"Don't tell me, you get mad at random dolls for absolutely no reason?" he smirked.

"I don't!"

"Then why?" Ox asked again.

Lou sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I do like that girl. Happy?!" he almost shouted.

"That's wonderful! Now, why don't you ask her out?" Ox exclaimed while raising his hands in the air.

"Are you crazy?!! No way!"

"Well, suit yourself"

They continued to walk around the institute while Lou was taking glances. After a few minutes, Mandy is still talking to the guy while Lou is still keeping an eye on them.

"I swear I'm gonna beat that guy if he still didn't leave her alone," Lou said in rage while forming his hands into a fist.

Meanwhile: