Episode 4: First scar & Bandits

"I'M LATE! I'M LATEEEEE" a young girl shouted while running around her room with a bath towel on her hair and another wrapped around her body grabbing clothes, a comb, and a sling bag "HUN, DON'T RUSH IT, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU HAVE SCHOOL OR SOMETHING" a beautiful mother named Elaina shouted coming from the kitchen preparing breakfast "but mom, Luffy is gonna get his first scar today! that's a very important part of his life" the young girl whined rushing her way to the kitchen "wait, leaving already!?" Elaina complained "no, you're not gonna leave young lady. Not until you finish your breakfast" Elaina stated angrily as she grabbed the young girl on her shoulders and carried her to her seat with a face saying 'EAT IT' "yes mom, I'll eat it" Y/N said pouting.

~TIMESKIP~

"AHHH, I HEARD SOMETHING HAPPENED TO LUFFY, IS HE ALRIGHT!?" Y/N said barging inside the bar madly panting "luffy are you crying, are you ok?" The young girl said in a caring way but with an intention to tease the stubborn young boy "N-no! IT DOESN'T EVEN HURT" Luffy said while stopping his tears from falling as Makino puts a bandage to his wound. Y/N started walking towards luffy then stopped and face palmed "Luffy,did you cause a trouble again? Miss Makino can you pls tell me what happened here?" the young girl asked "well, luffy wanted to join Captain-san on their next voyage and to prove that he is worthy of being his crew he took a knife and stabbed it under his eye" Makino summarized as she sighed then Y/N just looked at Luffy with a demanding face.

~ANOTHER TIMESKIP~(Cuz I'm lazy to write everything so I'll just get to the point and i will be using more time-skip in the future cuz I can't stay longer on young luffy arc CUZ it'll get boring if i write it)

(Bad words/language⚠️)

"Sorry for the interruption" said by an unknown guy so suddenly kicked the door "so these are the so called pirates, they look like idiots" said again by the asshole who kicked the door "welcome" makino warily said "we are bandits" said by a man revealed to have a raven hair, long face, and a d-ckhead(A/N: bro don't even have balls to pick on someone his lvl🙄) attitude "we're not here to destroy the bar" (A/N: so what bitch, that doesn't make you a better person either way)
"We need 10 barells of sake" 'politely' said by the d-ckhead "I'm sorry but we don't have sake at the moment" Makino politely replied "that's so strange, the pirates are drinking something... Is it water"
Blah blah blah blah

-FAST FORWARD TO WHEN THE BANDITS LEFT-

"Are you alright,are you hurt anywhere captain-san?" Makino asked as she rushingly and worriedly went to shanks "it's fine, no problem" shanks said with his eyes covered by his strawhat and he snickered and laugh as everyone else laughed too expect for Makino and luffy "they really got you, that's funny" laughingly said by lucky roo while everyone laughed along "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?" Luffy reminded them of his presence by shouting angrily as everyone suddenly shut up-ed "THAT WASN'T COOL!" once again said by the furioused litte raven haired guy "Luffy!!!" Y/N shouted in a scolding tone "WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT BACK!?" the demanding boy said ignoring the call of the young
(H/C) haired girl "no matter how many there are or how strong they look, if you don't fight back you're not a man!" The little guy stated not knowing that he'll do the same act in the future "you're not a pirate" still ragingly said by him "it's not that i don't understand your feelings, but they only spilled some sake, it's not something to get angry over." Luffy just humped and sat again looking for food since he got hungry getting angry and saw a chest WIDE OPEN with a weird looking fruit inside of it which Luffy didn't even bother to know what it he and took then ate it as shanks stood up and said "haha, eating your frustration luffy?" Said by the laughing red head "shut up!" Luffy saying with a mouth full of the fruit as he jumped of the chair to walk out but Shanks held his wrist to stop him from going away and then suddenly Luffy's arms stretched out like rubber
'and here we go...' Y/N thought in her mind knowing that will surely happen as she let out a small sigh while the rest of the people just stared in pure shock "👁️O👁️".

Your pov

Alot of things sure did happen yesterday like the bandits, luffy, and more but today is the big day, luffy will be getting his hat today! But before i could finish packing up my lunch i noticed something very unusual at our house... it's very quiet. So i tried using observation haki which i somehow halfly mastered for months and there was no sign of my parents in it, i panicked knowing they would never leave the island without telling me, and the ship is still docked...'where could they be?' i thought as i went running around the entire island asking animals if they saw a figure of the 2 people known as my parents but all their answer was no, losing my track of time i decided to got back to our home with a hopeless expression plastered on my face as i turn my head up and suddenly saw a beautiful womanly figure i can call as my mom, it's rlly her...'thank goodness' i thought and cried running to my mom crying "i-i though you guys left me" i said hugging her with my fave on her stomach and arms wrapped around her small waist "there's no need to worry my dear, we just got teleported back home due to some disturbances, there's no need to worry☺️" my mother calmed me 'no need to worry? You're a bad liar mother' i thought having to know that half of what my mom said is a lie "aren't you supposed to be with luffy? It's the bandit day today" my mother mentioned "HUH, OH NO I LOST TRACK OF TIME!" i shouted looking back at her as i let go and run around getting my stuff and sailing away (A/N: if you're wondering why you're using a boat and not flying it's because you decided not to use ur powers until the right time comes)
I arrived and as expected those bastards are ganging up on luffy, i was just about to run to the scene but then i saw a red haired man confronting them along with an old man and a green haired lady with a bunch of gangster looking dudes at the back, as i watched from a far sitting on a roof i saw lucky roo shot a bandit and then shanks crew started beating up the bandit, they deserve it anyway, and here comes the scene where we lost luffy... Shanks panicked saying that he let his guard down and now looking for Luffy as everyone turned to the leader bandit on a boat holding luffy and then throwing him on the see, i decided to start moving as the bandit got eaten by the sea king...the idea of 
"i know what's gonna happen next"  left my mind and everything suddenly became real, even tho i know shanks will save luffy "what ifs" filled my head and panic rushed to my body as i sweatdropped doing the naruto run to luffy and suddenly shanks appeared in the middle of nowhere with his left arm bitten. Seeing that sight woke me up to reality that this is the One Piece "storyline"... I stopped running and just sat by the dock watching luffy cry on shanks chest as his voice echoed trough the village. Me and makino treated shanks arm...more like his "bet" to the future generation, and after that he gave his hat to Luffy telling him that if he become a strong pirate he should give it back in a ✌️good condition✌️.
The red head pirates left and the scene goes on as everyone watch the ship sail away.

No memes for today, sorry😥

1417 words