Episode 7: Ace...

HI Y'ALL! Im rlly rlly rlly sorry for not updating quick😥! I haven't found the motivation to keep this story going but seeing you guys read what i made gives me a ray of light ❤️

______________________________

Third Person POV

The three fellas arrived at their destination and saw a large wood made house "what's this place?" little luffy curiously asked as he approached the structure closer. While Garp is knocking nonstop, a masculine built woman with orange hair opened the door and angrily said with her eyes closed "Stop it!!! Whoever you are, don't you wanna get killed!??" but then got cut off shortly by a response from the marine  vice admiral "IT'S ME!"
<The scene goes on with the mountains bandits complaining abt how hard ace is to take care of and now Garp is handling another one, then they all got scolded by garp>
___________________________________

Your POV

As the old man scolded the bandits 'srly?' i thought. Luffy left to wander around the forest and now...im currently following after him *sigh*..... everything was going smooth until the silence was broke by this cute loud a$$ child walking infront of me, only for me too see his face with spit  "what is this!? Ugh SPIT? GROSS!!!.......Who did it!?!?" Luffy shouted "Luffy don't shout that loud, you might attract wild animals!" i said as i pulled a handkerchief to wipe the saliva off him only for him to run onto a large dead animal, i saw a familiar kid sitting on it that I know full well...seems like Luffy rlly attracted a wild animals...worse is, it's one named Ace *sigh*  "hey, you! Say 'sorry' it's gross!!" Luffy shouted as Garp looked back and happily said "Ace? Are you back Ace?"
Ace, i saw Ace, seeing this from the real world doesn't seem like much of a deal, but now that we are looking eye to eye with each other..... I can feel it, i feel the hatred the built up his heart, the feeling of being unknown of what love and affection is, the feeling of neglect and hate, those cold raven eyes that tells a very sad story, with me staring at him with a blank face in order to not show pity...it seems like working our way to his heart would take quite a while...<scene where luffy was asking for an apology but Garp ignores and just proceeded to introduce Ace to him as someone who's 3 years older and someone who he'll be staying with from now on>
'Why did you do that?' a question i badly wanna ask him but his gloomy atmosphere keeps me away from approaching, on the other hand, luffy has been trying his best and just everything to catch up on Ace and get him to be his friend, sadly, the process of doing so is not good for Luffy cuz they apparently aren't on the same level YET and Ace just keeps on finding ways to keep Luffy out all day and leaves him with bruises to which i am concerned about..but i already knew this would happen, but no matter how much i wanna just go and get Luffy to stop chasing Ace, i can't do it cuz i know that the little move i take might change the future, eternally.

While all those mess and chaotics happen, i just helped with Makino at the bar then I'll visit the bandits to help them with daily house chores as an act of gratitude for keeping the boys, starting the day i met Dadan and others, i also hunted some wild animals as a food offering and reminder to feed Luffy even if he gets no catch for the day... Speaking of hunting, it's now time to do some.
"Ms. Makino, I'm gonna go and visit Luffy now!" I said while preparing the snack basket for Luffy, and maybe Ace too if he just lets me get near him... "be careful y/n-chan, you might meet wild animal along the way" Makino said worryingly as always "i will be careful and will do everything that you thought me Ms. Makino!" I proudly said to sound promising although deep inside, it's actually much better to just meet a wild animal along the way cuz that means that i don't have to go all out just to look for them, it'll save me so much time!

~TIMESKIP~

"Sup brat, welcome home" one of the bandits said "good afternoon
y/n-chan!" a nice bandit commented "Oi wassup, you're here to help again?" Dadan question "yup!! Those boys will never ever think of helping in this household and as the matured one here, I've come to offer my assistance cuz i basically feel bad at you guys at the same time" i responded "tysm y/n-chan, you're rlly great to have around" Dadan replied once again "no problem, but i hope that you guys would treat them nicer, i understand that you're preparing them for a tougher world out there but depriving them from love and affection will not help them to mentally and spirituality grow as a person...love is to be shared, whatever the circumstances are." i said as i was  mapping the floor.
________________________________

Dadan's POV

Sometimes, i just rlly wonder if she's rlly a child, she's very self aware and skillful, she's just a year younger than Ace (Ace is 10, you're a 13y.o in a form of a 9 y.o) but the difference rlly goes far, i wonder what her parents have been feeding her...
________________________________

Your POV

"I'm done cleaning so I'm going out for i bit!" i said as I'm typing my shoe "be careful out there!!" the mountain bandits replied "yes!" i replied then hurriedly shut the door. As i was walking through the forest i thought 'Luffy's prolly out there trapped somewhere while Ace is chilling with Sabo...more like, robbing'
After a few walks, i finally saw something big from afar, i was preparing to use a bow and some magic on it 'till i remember i should be careful with using magic so i just decided to fight it with barehands by hitting it's vital points to paralyze it and stab a paralyzing substance on it by syringe. As i was executing my plan, i felt a familiar unapproachable, gloomy, and stubborn presence just meters aways but i decided to stay where I currently am and to let him see what I'm doing, because i am hoping that i might get his attention that way.
And just as planned i got his attention
"Hey! how did u do that? Aren't you Luffy's 'older sister'? "

To be continued...

IT'S A CLIFF HANGER Y'ALL (MAYBE) PRAY FOR MY MOTIVATION TO COME BACK PLS!
Tysm for reading my stuff, it makes me rlly happy!^^