II

Billey didn't know any measure of time that would describe how much time has passed since Juney Left.

Seconds became minutes and minutes became hours, and there he was, still in the same position in the same room and with the same girl he was when Juney found them Kissing.

He left his trance when his phone rang with his typically message notification. When he unlocked his phone a message from his Best Man Josh amused him even better.

"What's up Man? Where are you? Everyone is waiting for you, Juney's entrance is in 15 minutes and no one know where you both are, didn't you honeymooners wait?"

At first he didn't have a clue about what he was reading, everyone were still waiting? Hasn't Juney told it quits?. He quickly got up and realized Dana was still there watching him pokerfaced, he didn't say a word, and she didn't need it, they both understood as he left the room.  He walked -er- Run To the chapel,  He saw through the  doors and saw everyone there, even Juney's Family, He wasn't ready for this,He wasn't ready to broke Juney's Parents Hearts as he wasn't ready to broke hers.  He didn't have the strength to walk down the aisle, but he had to, Juney wasn't going to walk either, 2 and a Half hours have passed since she left. And she left unnoticed, everyone was there, so he buckled up, and he started to walk.

Some wedding music he didn't recognized started to sound as he entered the room, he was looking at his feet as he walked, when he finally reached the front, he couldn't raised his head, he couldn't see her family, he was imaging the deception and hurt in their eyes, he didn't want to end up their relationship, they were his family too, when his parents died in that car accident they practically adopted him, he couldn't break their hearts, but he didn't imagine breaking Juney's Heart either,  so he raised his head and look them in the eyes.

Juney's Sister Was also missing, maybe she was with her, he hoped she was with her, she didn't want her alone, she didn't want her hurt, but he did, he did left her alone and hurt.

When he tried to speak, no words left his mouth, he was speechless, everything seemed like a Bad Joke to him, he wasn't ready, he wanted to escape this nightmare ASAP.

Everyone in the room started to feel anxious, their murmurs started to make some noise.

"I-I" he tried to say.
"Son" Juney's Father words hurt him deep down, he knew it was the end, no more family for him, no more safe place, no more amazing moments, no more anything  "is something wrong? Where's  June?"

He stayed quiet, he didn't want to end the sentence, but then, at the end of the aisle he just walked, there She was.

And then He knew, Everything was going to be alright, this nightmare was ending soon, she started walking to him, her steps were slow and firmly looking right to the front, nothing like his walked.  When she finally reach him, and stand next to him, everything seemed right, she touch his upper arm,  he felt his nuts go all the way from his throat to the place where it belonged. He wouldn't let her down, not after all the time he had sacrificed.

He grabbed her hand, Juney's Family and everyone in the Church gasp in surprised.

Dana grabbed him more fiercely, and then he spoke the words he would never forget.

"The Wedding"  he started slowly "it's cancelled"

He waited and he waited, he waited for Juney's Brother punch, He waited for Juney's Mother crying, He waited for Juney's Father scream, but nothing happened, it looked as if they anticipated this.  It hurt him even more, if they did something to him, it would be fair for him, but they didn't, they were like that,  they just left in silence, just as Juney did. 

They walked to the exit with their face up, they wouldn't let this ended them, they were a strong family, and they knew the important in this situation, and that was Juney.

When they finally left, Billey felt as if a elephant smashed him. But Dana's hand gave him the comfort he needed, this was right, it was better to hurt Juney with the truth comfort her with a Lie, he would never love Juney as much as he Loved Dana. Juney was his soulmate but Dana was, Dana was... he didn't even have the words to explain, she was the gravity that kept him stable to earth, she was the sun in his darkness life, she might have left him before, but he wasn't mature enough to understand her, but know he was, and he wanted the whole show.

Josh reached out to him.

"Bill" he said "I- I don't know what to say or do, where..."

"She left, well I left her, we left eachother" Billey said "I don't expect anyone to understand but"

"I understand Man, just... go, I'll try to speak to everyone" he said with sadness in his face, Dana wasn't his favorite person but he understand what she meant to Billey.

After hearing his best friend words, he left, he left with Dana's hand in his, when he reached his car, he found Juney in everywhere, her smell, her lipgloss, her makeup bag, he couldn't stand it, he left the car unopened and turned to Dana, and she understood, they left to her car.

In the drive to Dana's apartment, he thought on calling Juney, he thought he needed her to understand, he thought maybe if they speak, they could still... bullshit, she would never forgive him, he knew that,  he knew how she felt about Dana, how her insecurities flow when she came to the topic, and still he hurt her not choosing her before Dana, but he couldn't.

When They Arrived, some strange instinct came, he felt something in his chest, he knew it was broken, he broke it, he knew there was no coming back, not now, not ever, he felt the terror going through his body, there was no more Juney and Billey, no more Breaking Bad nights, no more Thai Dates, no more gossip about their friends, no more movie nights, no more hugs, kisses, and no more Juney's beautiful smile for him.

And when he enteres Dana's apartment he started crying, crying for what he lost, he lost hos best friend, he lost his soulmate, he lost his Juney, after a life together, everything was gone in seconds, he couldn't breath.

He started coughing, he couldn't feel his feet, he fell to the ground, crying, coughing and... and...

Dana Hugged him, hugged him as never before, she knew what Juney meant for him, she kissed him in the forehead, she stayed with him for hours until he fell asleep.

Then she knew, she knew Billey didn't belonged to her, but she wouldn't let him go either.