I.

"Baby, please come with me"- Kiss- "It was my mistake"-kiss-"I shouldn't had left you"-kiss

"But I can't, I made her a promise"-kiss

"But you do not love her"-kiss-"I came back for you, from Korea, you know you want us together again"- kiss

"She is my best friend"-kiss-"She and the guests are waiting for me"

"But you know all this wedding thing you are doing is fake, you only want to marry her because the country is making you do it"-kiss-"You never wanted her, not this way"

"But.."-kiss

"Do what your heart tells you to"-Dana look at him in the eyes-"if you wanna get marry, marry me, I am here, and you know you want to marry me"-kiss

Very long seconds had passed and then William whisper a "YES" and the they start kissing again.

They didn't know the front door was open, They didn't know Juney was hearing all what they were saying, They didn't know she was suffering more than anyone else.

Juney was known as the most committed and reliable girl in town, she was also the prettiest girl, but when Juney is angry everything around her must be well protected, she only had a weakness, she was madly in love with William "Billey" Hamilton, her best friend, they were always together, and they were known as the "Non couple", until Dana Peters came to their lives.

Dana, knew what she wanted, and she wanted William, but William was also what Juney wanted the most.

Cleaning her tears and getting a smirk and a sarcastically and angry face she entered the room clapping, making them notice her.

"Well, well, look what we got here"- Said Juney notoriously angry- "The Great Dana Peters, is back in town, what a pleasure having you here ma'am"

"Stop being such a brat Will love's me, let him go"

She got closer and closer to Billey, took his chin and look him with hate in the eye

"I believe our wedding plans are canceled now, right dear?"- Billey doubt for a second but he couldn't answer with nothing but the truth

"Yes, Juney, But let me explain everything please"- Said nervously- "I asked you to go out with me because I wanted, but I asked you to marry me, because I needed someone to trust, I needed some to take care of me, and you know I love you, but not this way."

Juney knew all this, but hearing out of Billey's mouth hurt her like anything else, tears were about to fall from her eyes, but she was stronger than this.

"So all was a lie?, So all the things we've been through mean nothing?, So all the things, all the sacrifices I made, mean nothing to you? You were just using me -Juney try to said all this without crying but she couldn't handle the pain-"It was me the one who was with you, when she left you, it was me who was with you when your parents died, it was me always, and you pay me with this, why I'd have a wedding without knowing your real intentions, you didn't even intent to love me"

"My love, I do love you"-Said Billey getting closer to her- "But you know, It has always been her, you know she is my person, you know that I don't care if she left me, you know how much I suffer when she left, you got to understand me, Remember Juney, Frienship before relationship."

_________________________________________

September 1994

A lot of children were running in the park, playing in the swings, sliding on the sliders, playing hide and seek, while their mothers were usually gossip or reading their glamour magazines.