IV.

When he saw Juney's Mother, Phoebe he let the air fill his lungs again.

He expected her to be angry, to throw him something, to close the door as soon as she saw him, but nothing happened, she just sighed.

"William, what are you doing here?" She asked quietly "Weren't you supposed to be long gone by now?" "Aren't you finished with this charade?"

The cold words the lovely Phoebe gave him felt like a thousand knifes in to his chest

"Look Arthur and Connor are not in here, and I won't punch you in the face, not that you don't deserve it, but they will arrive soon, so speak up before they get here cause I won't promise you they won't"

" I know I shouldn't be here, but I wanna speak to Juney really quick" he implored

"As much as I want you to clear things up with her, I can't help you pal" When Billey heard those words he felt his legs started to shiver" She left when you didn't come.

Billey doesn't remember when he entered the house, and now he was at the so common living room, seeing all the things at the same place for the last 15 years. Then he saw it, he saw the new photo in their fireplace, he stood up really quick and grab it with both of his hands.

His world fell aparte, he knew who she was and where she was, it was his beautiful ex fiance at the resort he had payed for his honeymoon at Hawaii. Juney looked thiner and Tanner, she had a beautiful yellow dress and a huge brown hat above his tiny head, she was smiling, but it was all a facade, the smile didn't reach her eyes as she used to, her eyes oh mu god, her eyes were... sad. Were all red and swollen, were without that characteristic glow in it, they were only eyes, as if someone took her re eyes and put some zombie ones in her.

She was grabbing a coconut, and he saw the mark the ring he put on that finger left, the same ring he had in his pocket, he knew she wouldn't take it with her, but he didn't expect that would hurt him this much. As he kept looking at the photo, he found out, he found out she was gone forever, she took out the necklace, the necklace he gave her at 18 years old, the necklace that hasn't left their neck in the past 6 years, the necklace he gave her when she left for university and he joined the army, the necklace with half a heart and a B, cause he had the other half with a J, he knew, that there was any chance they would made things up, he fucked it for real.

He didn't want to lose his Juney, His Bestfriend. His Sister, His Soulmate, His Half. But he did it.

"When, Where did she left?" The words came trembling out of his mouth "I need to speak to her"

"Billey" that was the first time in a while he heard someone said his name, because that was his name, not William, Not Will, Not Bill, Billey "She's not coming back, and she doesn't want to speak with you, even if I want to tell you I don't know, she left after waiting for you, she wait for you to show up, At the apartment, here, but you never show, she left 10 days ago, and we don't know where she headed up to"

SHE WAITED, SHE WAITED, BILLEY SCREAMED IN HIS TOUGHTS

He started to feel overwhelmed again, he felt the guilty, he felt the sadness, he felt it all, he doesn't deserved her, he is not worth her tears. She was sooo good even to wait for him to explain and he was a coward, he prefered to hide his Pain in Dana's arms. And now she's gone.

"She Matched into a Residency and left"

And after that, Billey left the house.

/////////////////////////////////

3 y e a r s later.

It was Billey's 27 birthday, and he felt he never achieve anything worthy in his life.