Chapter 4

3rd Person POV

The two lovers that were never meant to be, now consumed with love and peace able to find a balance between the two species, but can they do it? Can they bestow upon the two major people influencing their lives, their decisions and expect them to throw down their swords and set aside their differences so easily? 
As the two dressed back into their fancy armor, covering their newly acquired marks of love, the kissed  goodbye  like it was the last time they would see each other then they raced in opposite directions to further lessen the suspicions. 

The fighting had dwindled down to exhaustion, no one could stand and they all lay on the ground on top of the other. The two lovers scented something, something was coming, they looked at each other eyes wide before the haze broke out. All those who were mated shifted and ran back to those they loved and called theirs. All those who weren't mated, well they were fair game.

They all paired until there was none left, when you looked around everyone seemed to have found someone of the same species even if it was same gender. They didn't care, they'd rather bee seen as gay than be seen with the savages of the opposite side.

Two men lay off to the side tearing the others armor off frantically, once doing so the more dominant one pushed them to the ground and the other lay on his stomach, spreading his ass cheeks for his lover for the moment. As he entered his ass he let out a moan and as his dominant lover lavished him and pounded into him he took his hand to his lovers shaft and stroked him keeping tempo with his rhythmic pounding.

On the other side two women took it slow and steady, standing naked before the other, they started playing with their mouths dominating the others tounge, with roaming hands lathering, petting each other. They heard the sounds of pleasure all around them, they seen the two men. Although they were different species, they wanted dick they seemingly made their decision to tease them into wanting them more than the other man they were currently trying desperately to please. To get off some sort of way. One laid in front of them, the two men stopped the love making.

The women were mouthwatering especially now, with the haze, it made everything 10 times worse, the free woman laid on top of the other as she trailed her tongue down to her lovers right breast and took her nipple into her wet mouth. She groaned as they took and locked eyes with the two males watching, to reach the breaking point of being hummed by these wolves, they would have to go further.

Keeping eye contact she trailed her tounge once more down all the way to this kitty's pussy and spread her legs farther, and licked the nub. She arched her back moaning for more, the men now had more interest, so much so that they were now apart and stalking closer, just a bit more. She took her full tounge and shoved it into her entrance while one hand played with a nipple and the other played with the clit. Moaning outloud the men had made their breaking point, one took the one licking and put her on the ground and the other climbed ontop of the other woman. They too to ravaging them, getting off numerous times but never once slipping out of their prize, never realizing...

They just had sex with an enemy, no they were lovers.
Keira POV

Once the smell hit me I looked into his eyes, and he looked in mine we both took off into the forest, far away from prying eyes. Once we got to a good spot, I seen he had the same mindset as me, we had stripped on the way here. Sure that defeated the purpose of being away from everyone but I knew once the haze hit we couldn't control it. It hits at random times, there was no way we could have known that the haze would hit now of all times.

Once we had eyes on each other we didn't hesitate, my bare back on a tree, the bark itching into my skin almost like his nails.. He ravaged my mouth with his, his cock entering my center as he trusted into me. He did deep fast thrusts while holding my wrists up and connecting them, stimulating the feel like it would be if I bit his mark, I moaned into his mouth. As we both orgasmed, we kept going, I used my body weight to put him on the forest floor as I straddled him his lustful eyes met mine and he took a nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking while rubbing and pinching my ass.

I moved up and down, rubbing my g spot and stimulating his but I extended my fangs and marked him all over again, sending an orgasming bliss through us once more. He flipped us over and had me on my stomach, we were standing on our knees and he was kissing, nibbling and sucking on my neck where a wolves mark would be, and the pleasure taken from that in itself was amazing.

As his right stimulated my clit and his left played with my nipples while his mouth played with my neck and his slow agonizing thrusts made it worse. I stared to feel his canines coming out he was still nibbling, not enough to break skin, i need to be sent over the edge so bad...

Thrust

G spot

Nipple

Clit

Nipple

Repeat

It was too much I moaned.

"Jett.." it was a breathless plea he heard and took pleasure in it..

"Say it again kitten, beg me for it, please....I need you...." he groans "fuck...." he groans again as he starts picking up pace and thrusting harder our breathing matching hard lustful, pants. "Keira.." his plea was just as breathless as mine was....

"Jett.." I moaned "oh God, PLEASE!" I finally begged, "PLEASE!" His canines pierced my skin and he was thrusting deep, hard, fast. I threw my head back and moaned loud, pretty sure the whole forest heard it. And we crumpled to a heap on the forest floor.

With the haze gone, and our brains fucked to pleasurable amounts, we laid in each others arms, after all.

He was gonna be knotted in me for a while.