Chapter 2

Michael POV

Romeo was no longer pacing in my mind, he was scratching at it, wanting to be released.

Wanting more.

As soon as I seen her, smelled her, I knew she was wolf. I just couldn't help myself. My dad always told me of the bond mates would share. I should have took those warnings seriously. Cause now that it was happening to me I couldn't slow down.

We had managed to get all the armor off so now all that was standing between us and naked bliss, was my boxers and her bra and panties. As I stood towering over her nose reached my lips she was taller for a woman witch turned me on even more. My fully erect cock was bulging, begging for release. I drank her in, as she drank me in both with our eyes. She put her hands on my chest and slowly traveled down giving a little nailing the way causing me to outwardly purr at the attention she was giving me.

She smirked and trailed her fingers over the waistband of my boxers before jerking them off and gasping at my length causing me to do the same to her, then trailing my fingertip up her spine and unhook her bra. She pressed herself into me.

Then all hell broke loose as we fought but loved at the same time.

Kiera POV

After my plump breasts were free, it was the last straw. He took me and laid me on the ground taking one of my hard nipples in his mouth, sucking and nibbling on it. I flipped us over and took his great length and slipped it into my entrance i cried out in pain and pleasure. I was a virgin until this very moment.

My wolf took over and started grinding our hips on top of him, up and down on his shaft. He groaned and grabbed my waist and flipped me over, he looked at me in the eyes and stopped for a moment. I wined.

"I know pup, but I have to make sure youre ready for this." He explained. I frowned, confused.

"What do you mean, kitten?" I asked. He called me pup, so hey works out. Right?

"Our way of marking is different. Where you bite, we do something, a little more painful. He says as he starts back up and i groan. "We more of brand our mates per say, we brand a little bracelet type thing on your wrist and we brand you a tattoo of which forms on its own wherever it so chooses." He explains further and starts to pick up speed, I moan and he grabs my left hand and joins our wrists together.

He is now slamming hard into me, his skin slapping against mine and im close to having my orgasm.

"Your..... name?" I manage to get out between breathes and moan aloud again. Knowing the battle waging outside drowns our love making, drowns the scent of our arousal and mating with the scent of blood.

"Michael...... yours" he grunts and I can tell he's close too.

"Keira." I breathe and as his free hand comes down and strokes my clit even just ever so slightly I scream out his name.

"OH MICHAEL!" as he cums inside me he takes my face and kisses me hard, he put his free hand under me, lift me and buries his dick into me as deep as he can, and even though I just orgasmed it causes me to explode.

This one however, feels different everything doesn't exist anymore as his cum and mine swirls together, inside me and it lasts a lot longer and I breathe even harder and moan into his mouth thats still attached to mine.

Then pain, and pleasure. He keeps thrusting inside barely coming out of me before slamming back in, and our orgasms last longer than ever as the pain shoots from my wrist and my back. My back must be the tattoo he was talking about. The pain subsides and he lets my swollen lips go..as he flips us over and lays down with me on top and dick still inside. Our breathing and heartbeats rapid still in the adrenaline of the events that just happened.

"Wow." I said breathlessly. As i tried to get up, his arm tightened around me to stay. "Whats wrong?" I asked, confused. He smiles still trying to catch his breathe.

"When we mate, now mind you I've never had sex before but I can feel it inside you, we do something called knotting. So right now I'm knotted inside you until it goes down." I stare, amazed. I had no idea, and it kinda fascinated me. "Now there's just one issue.." he says again.

I raise my eyebrow encouraging him to continue.

"Once my knot comes out, we have a mating ritual where we automatically shift and mate with our chosen one in animal form... and there's nothing I can do to stop it." He explains. I smile and bite my bottom lip.

"Well... then I'll just have to shift with you."