1- I don't do Love

Y/N POV :

Month of July, it was holidays and i recently came to know that I'm sick I have galbladder stones and I need operation soon.

I woke up by mom's yelling as it's a must. Usually I sleep late in holidays and wake up in the noon time. But since I've a doctor's appointment today I've no other choice then to get ready . I had my breakfast quickly and got on the bus.

After the appointment, I was sitting in the hospital cafeteria alone as mom went to washroom.
As I was startled by a loud voice of someone from the queue of people standing a few meters away from me . They were students , med students.
As I noticed a guy with a little frown on his face asked "what did I do wrong again? "

And the other one replied "Don't you know you should leave the queue if I arrive and should give me your place?"

And the guy replied "But I'm in a hurry, Professor is looking for me "as soon as he was finished he was punched on the face hard which led him to fell on the ground with a loud thud.

The guys around him started laughing. The guy who punched him bent down and grabbed his face and said " Know your place. Did you forgot already who you are talking to? How dare you talk back? "

My blood started boiling at that point and I could no longer sit there and witness this.
I shouted from my seat so that the guys can hear "So what?!! "

As I did the guys all looked at me except him who was punched and he was still looking down not having the guts to look up .

I said again "So what? Are you President of some country? Why can't he talk back? As I saw everything he did nothing wrong. Why are you guys messing around? "

He smirked and replied "What?! Hey girl! do you know who you're talking to? "

I replied "Hey you! I don't know and I'm not interested in knowing who you are. And stop messing with weak people that's just so childish." And my phone started buzzing as I saw my mom's id and I left the place and started waiting for mom outside near the hospital gate.

SOMEONE'S POV :

As I saw that girl left in hurry I was quite amazed by how bold she was. Never in my life a girl talked to me in this way. They all appreciated and clinged to me for my looks and my money.

I said to myself " What boldness! Interesting " I smirked

and my best friend replied " Did you just fell for her? "

I replied "What? No! "

And he replied " Oh! Okay I was just checking. She's quite different "

.She is indeed. Oh what am I thinking, Me? Falling for a someone? Never. I said " You know I don't do these things. "

He replied with a smile "Someday you will for sure. "

I replied with a annoyed look "Whatever.. "

A/n : I know it was a very short chapter. T_T It's my first time writing a book, I've written before but never published anywhere . Hope you guys like it ^_^ . Do comment and give me your reviews I'll be grateful.