3 - Rude Bitch

Y/N's POV :

I got admitted to the hospital this morning after mom and i finished the remaining paper work.

Now Mom went to buy lunch for the two of us while I was scrolling memes on my phone.

Few minutes later Dr. Lee entered my hospital room.

" Excuse me Young lady , are you Miss y/n? " The nurse standing beside him asked.

"Yes" I said,

"Where's your guardian? "

"Aa! She went to buy lunch. She'll be back soon "

Dr. Lee with a confused expression faced the entrance and proceeds to leave and stopped as his eyes lands on someone in the corridor I don't know who as I can't see them from my bed.

"Miss, please tell them to collect your test reports after she returns. " The nurse said waiting for me to respond "OK, I will" I said.Then she left greeting Dr. Lee.

Dr. Lee seems to be chatting with someone. I can only see his firm back from behind. Dr. Lee is a handsome older man, not too old almost fit to be my uncle's age but he's very healthy and fit regarding of his age. He finally moved from the area near the door frame and left.

That's when I saw the one he's talking to, a lab coat hanging around his hands, a grey formal grey shirt ,full-sleeved, fitting him perfectly hugging his bicep muscles and his broad shoulders add much perfection to his body.

I'm clearly checking him out right now while he's checking something on his phone.

Few moments later his eyes moved from his phone towards my hospital room or I can say me.

His doe eyes clearly reminded me of someone.

He left talking to someone on his phone and i asked myself "where have I seen those eyes before? " I mean not that I can detect someone from just their eyes but his eyes are pretty unique. And yes now I remember where I've seen those doe eyes.

I quickly got off my bed and literally ran towards the corridor . Thankfully he's still on reachable distance as I ran towards him and was about to reach him just when my legs decided to betray me and I slipped but didn't fell. But clearly everyone in the corridor heard the loud sound of my slippers against the hospital tiles and saw my stupidity. I'm fuckin embarrassed right now and I decided to what in this situation? I laughed. I tried to laugh it out but no one thought it was funny. Of course who would ?it's a fuckin hospital everyone's in a serious mood. And I faced him expecting another embarrassment from him but I just saw a blank expression. None. Funny. Anger. Shock. Nothing. A blank expression. Just like earlier.

I straightened myself. As he walked away from me. I walked behind him trying to join him. As he stopped near the elevator.

His face slowly turned towards me,
" Can I ask why are you following me?",he asks.

"I'm not following you" I lied shamelessly as the elevator door opens.

He enters, I entered after him. Thankfully the elevator is empty or else I wouldn't have entered the elevator to die from suffocation.
"Are you sure you're not following me? " He asks without looking at me.

"Ok, ok maybe I am following you. Because you know what I'm curious. Are you the one I met 2 days ago? OMG yes it's the same voice. And the eyes. You got caught. " I said.

"I don't care. Leave me alone"

"You're a doctor not a kidnapper? Lol I really thought you were a kidnapper. " I said.

He faced towards me and said " You really like talking to yourself don't you? Also don't follow me I'm not interested !"

" Stop acting like I'm following you for days Or hours I was just curious."

I mumbled to myself "rude bitch! "

And the elevator door opens.

I left first. As I think I really shouldn't roam around the hospital like that being the patient.

I returned to my room , finding my mom setting the food on the table.

"Where've you been? " Mom asked.

Oh god what do I say.

" Bathroom!" I answered.

"Honey bathroom's not that far. Don't give stupid excuses . Come eat now. " Mom said.

My mom's always been a really great lie detector . She has a great personality. After dad left ,mom helped me overcome all my panic attacks which I still might have anytime. She's not healed from the sorrow of passing away of her husband while he was away from home and she was helping me heal. She's literally a woman I look up to the way she managed me and my brother from the trauma we got. It's not easy. She's strong.

I was given drip and injections from time to time. One of the scariest things for me was needles and now I can't escape this.

...

Hi y'all I'm not dead. I was just really stressed between exams, results and admissions. I'm back now (maybe) . I'm not a professional so consistency is a big issue for me. Hope y'all like this chapter. Drop some votes below so I know that you liked it. I'm trying to be consistent this time... See you soon.. Love ya💜