~ Tum Mile ~

This is a short story on Kaira.

Kartik Malhotra is a thirty - five years old single father to an eight year old, Vihaan. He works as a marketing director in a reputed firm in Bangalore. Three years ago, he unfortunately lost his dear wife Suman to cancer. Since then, it has only been him and Vihaan. He can be ruthless and rude at times, but he is nothing but a doting father to his son. He has started to come to terms with the reality and provide the best to Vihaan. He is trying his best to make the ends meet.

Naira Ahuja is a thirty - three years old single mother to an eight year old, Jiya. She works as a Math teacher in a primary school in Bangalore. She is a divorcee and has taken full custody of her daughter, Jiya. She is a strong headed, independent and opinionated woman who doesn't give a damn about toxic societal norms, but is still deeply rooted to her values. She doesn't open up easily to everybody and likes to keep her circle small. Her daughter Jiya means everything to her.

What happens when these both strong headed and practical individuals cross paths with each other?

What happens when Naira shifts to Kartik's apartment and she is supposedly Vihaan's class teacher?

Will this unexpected meet change their fate for good? Will sparks fly between them?

Peep in to know.