Episode 3 - And They Meet....

Hey guys, here's the next episode. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading..!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Bangalore

St. Joseph's School

Kartik pulls over his SUV near the entrance gate of Vihaan's school

Vihaan hops down the car, Kartik also disembarks from the car slamming the door behind.

He takes out Vihaan's school bag from the back seat and makes him wear it. When Vihaan was about to leave for class, he stops him by holding his hand and starts instructing him the do's and don't's.

Kartik(instructing): Be at your best behavior at school....mujhe iss saal ek bhi complaint nahi chahiye, please Vihaan.....finish your lunch....aur haan....keep yourself hydrated....(caresses his cheek) okay baccha...??

Vihaan nods obediently and turns to go.

He starts rushing towards the main entrance to reach in time, before the gates get closed.

Kartik(from behind): Vihaan....araam se....daudo mat....!!

Vihaan lowers his pace listening to Kartik, but he still manages to enter inside the gate in time.

He turns back and waves at Kartik. Kartik smiles and waves back at him.

Vihaan turns away and hurries towards his class, while Kartik keeps looking at his son till he was out of sight.

Once assured that Vihaan was inside the school building, Kartik gets inside his car and buckles himself up. He twists the key in the ignition starting the car, when his gaze falls on the time being displayed on the dashboard of the car.

9:20 A.M.

Kartik sighs in disbelief looking at the time. He was late for office.