Amelia

I pull back from the second kiss Briggs had given me and he looks at me as if he wants to devour me.

"Come home with me," he says.

"No, I can't Briggs.  Kissing is one thing, but sex.  Sex is on a whole other level and I am still trying to process what just happened."

"It was worth a shot, but I know you can feel just how much I want you by this," he says and places my hand on his very hard cock.

"But this part of me also wants you so much Amelia and it hasn't beaten this fast with anyone," he says and places my other hand over his heart.

I can feel it beating and it seems like it is going to pop out of his chest at any moment.

"I have to go," I whisper.

"Okay, but come over for dinner when I get back from this road trip," he says.

"I will." Giving him a soft smile.

"Drive safely Am and let me know you got home alright," he says. 

"I promise I will." I stand up on my tip toes and kiss him again.  Never seeming to get enough of his lips.

He is the one to break this kiss and runs his hand down my cheek.  He reluctantly lets me go and I turn to get into my car.

I drive away and watch as Briggs waves and then heads back to I assume the beach and his friends.

The whole way home I replay everything that just happened in my head.  Briggs friggin Maddison wants me.  Holy fuck balls.

I get home and head inside.  I pull out my phone and quickly text Briggs.

I turn off my phone before things start to get really heated and jump into the shower

I get out of the shower and slip into my pajamas.   Slipping into bed I close my eyes.  Anyone can guess who I dreamed about that night.

***

It has been three days since that night at the beach with Briggs.  He went on an East coast road trip, but has been texting me non stop.

It's mostly all the things he wants to do to me when I come over for that agreed upon dinner date.

I hate hiding all this from Tay, but I am not sure what this thing is or where it is going to go. 

She asked me what he wanted the night he found me at the beach and I lied and said it was something related to me helping him.

This whole thing has crossed so many professional lines, but for once in my life I don't care.

Maybe this is the start of something great with Briggs and if not at least he potentially could end my dry spell.

So here I getting ready for dinner at Briggs' place.  He promised me nothing fancy, but I would love everything he cooked.