Chapter 22: Guilty

I wait in Potions talking to Theodore who was sitting in front of me. "Where's Theo?" I ask him relizing he still isnt here. 

"Um" he says looking around the room "I don't know..."

 I sigh while class begins. After giving instructions, The teacher assigns us to pick partners.

 "Is Theo still not here?" He asks me, turning around.

(A/n:Theo as in Mattheo its just easier for me to write.)

 "No." I say whispering "is he mad at me?" 

I tried to be patient as possible but it was taking him so long to get here. 

 The door opened and Mattheo walked in. He sat next to me as everyone watched. He rolled his eyes at me. 

Rude.

 Me and Theodore watch him as he begins cutting up the leaves we had been given along with other ingredients.

 "Wheres you partner, Theodore?" I ask him. I look over to his side and his partner had apperently left. 

 "Umm I actually dont know..." He says slowly "Oh well guess I dont have one." 

 "Just ask someone to be your partner." I say after rolling my eyes at him. 

 "That seems stupid." He says honestly. "Plus I dont like half the kids in here."

 I look around the classroom, until I see someone else who is without a partner. Natalie. They would be great partners(and maybe something more...) 

(A/N: Natalie is from my other book The Royal Killer, I kinda got my characters mixed up here, but Natalie is a Slytherin girl that goes to school with u and just a friend of its that joined a few months ago.)

 "Ask Natalie!" I say excitedly. 

Now that I think about it... they would be a great couple!

 "What?! No, she wouldnt even want to be my partner." He says looking over at Natalie, she way writing on a piece of parchment, with her hair put beautifully to the side. 

 "What makes you say that?" I ask him. 

 Natalie was like the perfect person, but so was Theodore. They would be such a cute couple, why can't they see that?

 "I mean- well, look at her." He watches.

 "If she is so perfect, then why don't you copy her actions." Mattheo says annoyed not looking up.

 "What do you mean by that? " I ask him. He glares at me then looks at Theodore. 

"I mean look at her notice anything? Notice how she's silent... Now shut the fuck up already."

 I look at Theo confused. Why was he so mad for? I didnt even do anything wrong.

 Was he taking what I said to him before I left his dorm seriously? 

Why are guys so confusing? Like seriously Theo, are you mad at me or not? Make up your damn mind already.

 "Okay..." I say confused. Theodore turns around and does his work. 

I sit there for a moment thinking of what to do.

 I reach to grab the knife when Theo picks it up chopping the spiders up. He glares at me and continues.

 I give him a pouting face and slouch back in my chair.

 I take an extra leaf that was placed on the desk and sit back up. I begin pulling the leaf allowing the bits to fall on me. Mattheo gave me a really annoyed look.