When you find your family {Background scenerio)

~(Y/N)'s POV~

After captain left, I left where he had put me and carefully started walking through town as titans continued to invade the village . I made sure I didn't do anything risky again, since the captain had already saved me. I couldn't have him save me again. It would just make me look like a weak person. I didn't leave out of disobedience, I harmlessly left to look for my family.

I sneakily ran through the back alleyways so the titans couldn't catch me. I looked around hoping to find my family hiding somewhere; but everywhere I looked, they weren't there. I was eager to keep looking for them, no matter how long it would take. I had to hurry though, it was too dangerous to stay out here for too long..
After looking through every alleyway I went to, I couldn't find them. I started to panic, which resulted me into having a mental breakdown. I slid my back against a wall lowering my head in my arms. I sobbed quietly. I needed my family. I already lost my dad; so I couldn't lose them. I kept crying as destruction happened around me. As I was crying a flashback hit me.

~Flashback~

"Mami mira lo que hicimos papi y yo," I said while jumping with happiness.

My mom stopped what she was doing and looked at me. She curiously smiled and said,

" ¿Qué hicieron chicos?"

My dad picked me up, and then handed her a flower crown that was in my hand.

"Encontramos algunas flores y decidimos hacerte una corona de flores"

He smiled at her and kissed her on the cheek,

" Espero que te guste mi amor!!"

My mom had tears fill her eyes, and hugged the both of us,

"Ay, me encanta. muchas gracias mis amores!"

My dad chuckled and put me down to passionately hug my mom.

" De nada mami. Lo hicimos con amor!" I said as my parents leaned out of the hug.

My mom took the flower crown from her hand and placed it on her head,

"Ahora, ¿cómo me veo?" She said while twirling around.

My dad looked at her then placed his hand around her back again and leaned in,

"Te ves hermosa como siempre," he said while smirking. 

"You look beautiful mommy, just like what daddy said!" I said while smiling

She smiled greatly and kissed both of us. We all made our way inside. Since she was in a good mood, she later made my dads favorite dish, Olancho Tapado Soup.

~Flashback ends~

I lifted up my head with tears running down my face. I stood up helplessly and sighed,

I give up. I'll never find them. I'm sorry Mamì, Maikel, y Dahiana, I failed you guys,

I carefully and quickly ran back to the gates. I stood in the lines to get in the boats. People screaming yelling, crying, and shoving into each other to try to reach in front of the line. The pushing made me stumble to the front of the line. With all the force from people pushing, I fell backwards and bumped into someone. We both fell. When I quickly realized what had happened, I got up and tried to help her up,

" Oh my, I'm so-"

I then widened my eyes as I saw my mom brushing the dust off her skirt and my two siblings helping her.

"Mamí?" I said while whining my eyes. She looked up and widened her eyes as well.

" Ay, (Y/N)," she said while tightly hugging me,

"Dios mío, estaba preocupado por ti,"

I hugged her back almost immediately and cried. My older siblings came and hugged me as well,

" oh my gosh (Y/N), we tried to look for you but a rather short man caught us and said you should be here,"  Maikel said

Captain..

"Yeah, he's the guy that I met. He saved me from getting killed," I said while smiling

"Oh thats kind of him.. but right now we're just glad you made it out alive," Dahiana said while releasing from the hug.

Maikel kept hugging me. He's very protective of me and dahiana and would do anything to make sure his little sisters are safe. I smiled as he kept hugging me.

I love you guys..

~Authors note~

I don't have a photo for right now but I will soon. If any of you are wondering, yes they did get on the boat to the next wall. I was just very tired to write  those extra details.