brother?

Luna's POV

**********DREAM***********

I was in a house, a house that looks so familiar but yet i have never been here before. I cant move I am looking at a cold, dark nursery.

But there is nobody here, not a single person. Almost if this place was forbidden or scared of.

I can hear distant voices that don't seem of this same moment.

"Not my twins, please no take me instead" said the voice of a pleading motherly women.

i-i think its my mother...

"this is my last warning.." hissed a high evil voice

"Not them...please have mercy...please.. not them...I will do any thing!!!...." cried out the women.

"AVADA KEDEVRA" yelled the cold voice

The women let out a cold, dreadful screech.

That scream seemed to go on forever as it etched itself into my brain. I will never forget the sound of my mothers screech

'thump'

that would be the painful sound of my mothers body falling to the ground.

**********************END OF DREAM****************************************

I shot up, wide awake- hurting my neck while doing so."

"crap" I mutter as I hear yells from downstairs.

i accidentally woke up the whole orphanage . i sit up slowly, then stand and fix my bed.

"pfft..muggles" i mutter

i look over to the bedside clock and see the time

great just great, i think to myself as i see that the time is 7:23

"who wakes up at this lunatic time during summer" i say to Midnight, my snake,

'i am not sure Luna' she says back

forgetting that she can reply

my heart does back flips

jeez i sometimes forget about the parseltounge

I walk over to my full length mirror, brushing out my hair.

"Right, time to remind myself of some things" i whisper to myself.

i do this every first day of summer ever since i started going to Beauxbatons academy. i do this because i have to deal with all this muggle stuff for what seems like forever i sometimes forget about the wizarding world.

"OK here we go" i mutter

"i am Luna Sirius Evans-"

I know right why Sirius? Well don't ask me that was my parents choice.

"- i am a 12 year old" turning 13 on July 31 " witch, attending Beauxbatons academy of magic. I live in a muggle orphanage. I can speak Parseltounge, language of the snake, I have snake Midnight who is enchanted to be pocket or boa sized at will-"

i was stopped abruptly mid sentence by the she-devil orphanage owner yelling my name.

"Luna, dear, come down here you have a visitor!" she yells in a tone I know is fake.

"COMING" i yell back

i straighten out my plain gray shirt and shorts i am forced to wear

"Hurry deary!" she yells, losing her patience.