what else did i miss!!

{OMG sorry about the slow update i had a terrible writers block. Also thank you guys so much for 1k reads! Anyway enjoy!}

The past few days have been a blur of professors fussing around me and Harry. Worrying about the mass murderer Sirius Black coming to kill me and Harry. Well you see i honestly think that we're safe but Harry, being the protective brother he is, never lets me out of his sight.

"Luna? Are you listening to me?"

"huh what sorry i spaced out"

"Ugh why are you allways doing that! We are supposed to be studying!" Hermione exclaims.

"You never listen." She adds.

Maybe i would if you weren't always so boring. I thought bitterly.

"LuNa!!!!"

"WHATTT" i yelled.

"dont yell at me" Hermione retorted.

"Bloody hell Hermione shut up already" i exclaimed throwing up my hands in frustration.

"Hmhf, I am the one teaching you, Luna."she added the last part to sound witty.

Pfft, witty my arse.

"I dont need your bloody help. For one I thought you would be smart enough to realize that i most certainly don't need your help in POTIONS. Harry made me ask you so i wouldn't be 'alone' while he is taking classes with Lupin!!!" I rambled angrily.

Hermione sat there glaring, trying to figure out a comeback.

'Bloody hell, that arse' i muttered in parseltounge.

" I hate it when you do that. I don't know what your saying" she said clearly frustrated.

'good'

With that i grabbed my books and stormed out of the common room and into my dormitory. I set my books on the foot of my bed and flopped onto the fluffy mattress that i love so much. My eyes fluttering shut, but widened once they rested on my half written letter to Draco. I wrote that letter about a month ago. Draco stopped sending me letters once he found out that i was the sister of 'Potter'. After that he started treating like any other gryfindor that he would bully and talk down to. Of course i fought back but had to stop hexing him after Mcgonagall threatened to take me of the quidditch team. Naturally he fought back and tried to hex me but Snape didn't allow it. Ugh when ever i think of Draco or see him laughing and smiling my stomach flutters and fills with those dumb butterflies. And whenever we make eye contact i can see the hurt then the fake anger in his dazzling stormy gray eyes. Oh and the way he bites his lip when he is frustrated it's so- WHAT WAIT NO.

Stop it.

Stop it.

STOP IT!!

He's a slytherin and you're a gryffindor. He's a Malfoy and you're a Potter. Plus who would like you when you have a scar running down your face. I scoff at the thought. I mean if my mum and Snape couldn't get together obviously Draco and I wouldn't last.

My mum and Snape. I know Snape liked my mom and she was nice to him until something happened i don't know what though. Any way i know this because I asked Lupin why Snape and him give each other evil looks when the other isn't looking and after he told me that, i asked him why Snape is not as mean and strict to me like other gryfindors. So he told me that it could possibly be that i look like my mom and have her eyes and talent at potions. Pfft Snape and my mom. I can kinda see them together. No, no i can't because i dont even know how she bloody looks

I can feel my eyes start to sting when the door creaks open.

I lift my head to see who it is and regret it immediately. Its Hermione.