Marauders map

{ The picture is Sirena's cat Sunspot & there is also the scene from the movie where Harry is given the map }

(P. S dont forget to check out Sirena's POV in the book that collabs with this one called "My Wild life with a potter")

It's been a few days since Hermione, Ron, and Sirena Found out about me being twins with Harry.

This weekend is our first trip to Hogsmeade. Well not ours but more like Ron, Hermione and Sirena's, I didn't receive the slip and Harry couldn't get his signed.

I would be walking down the corridors and i would only hear other third years talking about Hogsmeade and when ever i would walk past them they would start talking about the rumors they heard about me and Harry being twins. Which in fact are actually true.

Oh, and once Draco got word of the rumors, which didn't take long, he sent me a letter saying

Luna

There have been some rumors floating around that you are potters sister. I seriously hope they are not true and why Potter! Also if they are true why haven't you said any thing.

M.S.P

Draco, being my friend i had to tell him the truth. He was so mad at me, he also had stopped replying to me so i gave up sending him letters.

I also tried asking Harry about Draco but he just scoffs and starts muttering some not so nice words.

Sirena and Oliver have been spending quite some time together and i suspect they are dating

But that couldn't be happening

She would have told me

I am just sitting in the common room on a plush chair in front of the fire.

Waiting for Harry, lately he has been leaving at night or he is carrying a old piece of parchment. Its either he was dropped on his head as a child and just likes old paper or he is hiding something that has to with it.

And I really hope its the second option. Any way when he comes back from his 'stroll' i am going to confront him about it.

So here i am sitting on the comfortable arm chair stroking Sunspot, Sirena's cat.

Sunspot is a sleek tortoiseshell cat, that is so nice but she was shy when i first met her.

As my mind started to roam to the subject of cats when the portrait hole opened. But nobody came in, it's Harry in his invisibility cloak.

"Harry James Potter take off that dumb cloak right now!!!" i demanded.

The air around the door shifted and low and behold my splendid brother holding his wand and that piece off paper. He looked up at me cringing at my glare.

"Yes, Luna" he said trying not to look guilty, but he failed miserably.

"I had enough of you sneaking around with that cloak and parchment. And what is the deal with it anyway. You shouldn't even be walking at this time Sirius Black is after you!" I exclaimed.

"Shhhhh, people will hear you. I will tell you every thing, just keep quiet" he said covering my mouth with his hand.

"Ok i will keep it down but only if you tell me everything" I said, firmly watching him as he glanced at the stairs nervously and nodded.

"And if you dont tell me something or hold back i will scream" I say.

He scoffed and said "You wouldn't"

Rolling my eyes and shrugging i opened my mouth preparing to scream.

Harry's eyes widened and he dove to put a hand over my mouth and said"Ok geez i get it tell you everything."