A Hero Of Metal... The Metal Bull!

Anarchy Reigns, Big Bull Male Reader x My Hero Academia.

__________________________________

A tale of a Hero who is nothing but Metal and a spirit of a Bull...

A world of Heroes and Villains, where the young ones are taught to put their lives to save others

A world of Heroes and Villains, where the young ones are taught to put their lives to save others... Many heroes and villains hold powerful Quirks... But the Number Three Hero, did not require such, only his horns.

-Crow Father.

USJ... Where the students of UA came to train to save those in need... But today... Was not their lucky day. The Number One hero, The Symbol of Peace, "All Might" was facing off a terrible creature after taking care of...

All Might: What the hell is this guy...?

While the Symbol of Peace tries to figure out how to beat this terrible Monster, a young boy watches from a safe location... But was rather concerned for his Number One Hero.

Izuku: That thing is giving All Might a hard time! And he doesn't have much time left! Eh?

Suddenly Izuku began to feel heavy vibration below his feet... The vibration gets stronger and stronger... The Symbol of Peace begins to feel it too.

All Might: Hmm? An earthquake? No... That's not-

???: BIG BUUULLLLLL...

As All Might turned to the side, a fast, large machine speed past him... And the young boy's eyes widen after immediately recognizing the machine.

Izuku: Oh my god...

Izuku: IT'S THE NUMBER THREE HERO, BIG BUULLL!!!

(y/n): CHARRRGE!!!

You, yes you! The big green, badass kicking machine charged into the monster with your massive Jet Hammer on your back, headbutting the creature with your horns and launched the monster towards a massive body of water. You stood there before turn around an led pointed at All Might.

(y/n): DON'T TELL ME THAT YOUR STRUGGLING AND LOSING TIME!!!

All Might: Heh! What took you so long?

You turn towards All Might, your old friend. You two used to fight villains together until All Might decided to teach at UA.

(y/n): I was on my way to say hello, until one of you students with a speeding quirk got in my way, I almost trampled the boy but I was lucky enough to stop. Told me that there was villains here so I asked him to bring back up to escort any injured.

All Might: Hmmph, looks like Iida was lucky enough to come across you.

All Might replied before hearing a loud splash. You and All Might turn towards the sound and see the Monster has risen from the pool.

(y/n): ALRIGHT!!! THE CHALLENGE HAS ASKED FOR MORE POUNDING!!!

All Might: You haven't changed a bit.

You took your martial art pose while All Might stood beside you, ready to take on the mysterious monster together like old times.

(y/n): You mess with the bull, YOU GET THE BIG BULL!!!

[Timeskip with (y/n) sleeping on top of a garbage truck, slowly crushing it as the owner was yelling him to get off it.]

(y/n): Aaahh... Haven't fought that hard in a long time...

After a brutal fight against the monster, USJ is safe. The police have arrived to arrest every unconscious villain while a team was sent to find the Monster that you and All Might may have launched away... You felt a gentle pat on the arm before turning your head to see a familiar hero, Cementoss, holding a smile as he greeted.

Cementoss: Look at you! Didn't recognize you from your new body.

(y/n): Well after my last fight against that... Weird Villian long ago, I had to get bit of a makeover.

Cementoss: It suits you.

You then turn towards Cementoss, lowering your voice before asking.

(y/n): How's All Might.

Cementoss: Don't worry, he's out of the scene without being seen, he's alright.

You sighed, steam pouring through your Bull helmet. Shortly, you watched the police escorting the UA student onto the school bus to escort them... However one student was too focus on you.

Izuku: I-I-It's Big Bull! The Number Three Hero who uses a machine that looks like a Bull! No one knows if he even has a Quirk and some theorized that his Quirk is transforming into a mechanical bull!

...

...

...

(y/n): Or that I'm actually Quirkless but nobody believes me during interviews.

Izuku: That's it! Wait... What- AAAHHH!!!

Izuku screamed, too busy mumbling to himself that he didn't even realized that you were in front of him or even walked towards him.

(y/n): HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry about that, child. Here, let me help you up.

You lend a massive hand, Izuku looked at your hand before taking it as you pulled him away up and onto your shoulder as you make your way towards the school bus.

(y/n): Come on, your friends are waiting for you.

Izuku: Wait wait wait, so... You don't have a quirk? Like your actually a person inside that machine?

(y/n): Well for the question: yes, I am Quirkless. But fir the other question... Well... That's best left in the shadows. So tell me! What's your name?

You asked, making your way towards the school bus as everything fades to black...

Izuku: My name's Izuku Midoryia.

(y/n): Izuku, Huh? Well young boy, I have a great feeling that you have what it takes to be a pro hero!

And so, the title "My Hero Academia" appeared as the title is untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.