Terror in Space... And Peace In Remnant.

Dead Effect 2 Male Reader (Mobile/Ported Game) (Also not Dead Space) X Ruby Rose. Haven't watch RWBY in a while so please forgive me if I gotten something wrong.

_________________________________

This is the tale of two realms speaking to one another...

A Realm where Grimm walk and terrorizes humanity, and where heroes known as Huntsmen and Huntresses defeat these creatures

A Realm where Grimm walk and terrorizes humanity, and where heroes known as Huntsmen and Huntresses defeat these creatures... In this tale, a Group of young Heroes were about to get a call from a different world.

-Crow Father.

Ruby: Ugh... I can't feel my legs!

Yang: Youre telling me...

Atlas... Where our young Heroes, Team RWBY and JNPR have traveled to save Remnant from the Grimm... Within Atlas HQ, Team RWBY have just returned from a mission that was given by Ironwood, headmaster of Atlas. With Team RWBY making their way into their temporary dorms, RWBY didn't hesitate to lay down onto the the upper bunk beds... Groaning as she planted her face onto the pillow.

Ruby: Uuuugh...

As the Girls all laid or sat down on their own beds... Ruby's Scroll began to ring.

Ruby: Ugh... What now...?

Yang: Could be Jaune?

Ruby sighed before pushing her head off the pillow and pulling out her scroll before seeing a random number on her Scroll... A number she doesn't recognize at all.

Ruby: Huh?

Weiss: Who is it, Ruby?

Ruby: Uh... I don't... I don't know, just a bunch of numbers.

She replied, looking over her bed and showed Weiss her Scroll. Yang then takes a simple guess at who it could be.

Yang: Prank call, maybe?

Blake: Or a scam call, those are pretty common now these days.

Ruby: It's not a call though... It's a video call.

Everyone looked at each other, now curious to see who's behind the Video Call as Yang was the most curious out of everyone.

Yang: Answer it!

Weiss: Don't answer it, we don't even know-

Ruby: Hello?

Ruby answered the call, looking towards the screen to see an ear. She was a bit confused before she heard a voice.

???: HELLO??? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!? THIS IS (Y/N)- *Static* passenger of the Luna Space Carrier! *Static*

The voice suddenly spooked everyone, it was sudden as Ruby replied after a second of silence.

Ruby: Uh... Hello?

???: YES YES, CAN YOU HEAR ME???

Ruby: Uh... Yes I can. You don't have to shout-

???: OH THANK JESUS CHRIST!!! CAN YOU PLEASE SEND IN HELP TO SPACE CARRIER LUNA??? I AM TRAPPED WITHIN THE CAFETERIA, I'M NOT SURE IF THERE IS ANY SURVIVORS WITHIN THE CARRIER-

Ruby: STOP STOP!!! You don't need to scream, sir!

???: WHAT?!? DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON?!? WHO IS THIS?!?

Ruby blinked eyes as everyone were curious as to what's going on, they all stood next to Ruby, looking at her Scroll before Ruby replied.

Ruby: First of all, I'm sorry but I don't know what's happening and second, could you not put your scroll so close to your ear?

???: I... What...?

Soon the girls see the ear on the screen being pulled away... And the face of the caller is revealed... A boy with (E/c) eyes, (H/c) hair and (S/c) skin... The boy looked at the girls before Ruby began.

Ruby: Huh... Didn't expect you to look-

Yang: Hot?

Ruby: Ahem! Look like that.

???: And here I am... Talking to a bunch of cartoon characters... I definitely have gone insane...

The girls can definitely see the boy lean his head against a wall, looking defeated and sad as Ruby began with a question.

Ruby: What's... What's your name?

???: Huh?

The boy looked at Ruby...

Ruby: My name is Ruby Rose. What's you name?

The boy sat there... Not even believing  whats happening... But he gave his answer...

(y/n): *Static* It's (y/n)... (y/n) (l/n)...

You sighed... Leaning back onto the wall again as Ruby and the girls were confused yet at awe at what they are seeing... Weiss then remembered something.

Weiss: Wait! Didn't you said that you're in a "Space Carrier"?

(y/n): *Sigh* Yes... That's right...

Blake: As in... You're in space?

(y/n): Yup... In space... Stuck in this ship with a bunch of Zombies... And now I'm legit talking to cartoon characters on my damn phone...

Weiss: That's impossible! We don't have the technology to go to space! At least not yet!

Blake: What's a "Zombie"?

Yang wraps her arms around Blake's shoulders and answered.

Yang: The dead coming back to life to eat brains.

Blake: Oh... Is that possible?

(y/n): Oh it's possible... And disturbing...

The girls turn towards Ruby's scroll... Seeing you holding back tears in your eyes as Ruby was about to ask an important question... But Yang took this opportunity.

Yang: Sooo (y/n). Youuu uhh, single~?*Wink*

Everyone heard you chuckle before speaking.

(y/n): I can't believe this is f*cking happening... I'm turning this damn phone off before I go completely insane!

Ruby: Wait wait wait! Don't-

But it was too late as the girls sees you stand up and ending the video call... There was silence in the room... And Yang had a bright idea...

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: Huh?

Yang: Write down that number and save it on your scroll! This just got SUPER interesting!

Ruby agreed to that idea, she looked at her scroll, seeing the numbers on her recent calls...

Ruby: Should I... Try calling him?

Yang: PLEASE CALL HIM BA-

Blake: I think it's best if we wait a little while. Give that guy some time to breath, he clearly looked like he's going through a lot.

Yang: Ok we wait AND THEN we call him, yea?

Yang waited for someone to agree with her as the answer was simple... This was the strangest thing to ever happen to the girls as Ruby looked at the number on her Scroll before everything fades to black...

And the title "RWBY" appeared as the title is covered in blood... And disturbing whispers are heard.