And Hope Is Across The Stars.

Dead Effect 2 Male Reader x Ruby Rose. (Finale???????? HMMMMM????)
_________________________________

This has been the story so far...

With the Huntress lost connection to their outer world friend, many moons have past since

With the Huntress lost connection to their outer world friend, many moons have past since. In the Realm of Grimm, their situation has gotten worse... And the same can be said about our outer worldly friend.

-Crow Father.

Many days have passed after Ruby witnessed the horror on your end of the call... And some time, Atlas had an uninvited guest, a giant flying Grimm that resembles an enormous whale... Atlas' headmaster Ironwood has turn against the innocent lives... And now Ruby sat within the room that belongs to a Schnee, within Weiss' mansion.

Ruby looked out the Window, seeing the crimson red sky before looking down as her Scroll.

???: Still thinking about Space Boy, huh?

Ruby: Hmm?

Ruby raised her head up, Seeing Weiss herself as she approached her with a cup of tea.

Ruby: Yea... I'm worried about my Space Boy.

Weiss: "Your" Space Boy?

Weiss asked, looking at Ruby with a smirk while Ruby took a moment to realize what she had said before she began to blush.

Ruby: I-I didn't mean to say that!

Weiss: It's fine, Ruby.

Weiss said, giving Ruby her cup of Tea before Blake appeared beside Weiss.

Blake: Do you... Perhaps wanna see if he's ok?

Ruby: Well...

Ruby looks down at her scroll, giving a minute long thought before making that Video Call.

Weiss: If he's alive, you better tell him how you feel before one of those things gets him.

Weiss said, making her way towards the other side of the room while Blake stayed beside Ruby. The wait didn't take long as Ruby was introduced to you, standing up, messy hair and a bandage around your left arm.

(y/n): Hey, Ruby!

Ruby: OH MY GOD!! YOURE ALIVE!!

Ruby shouted in excitement as you chuckled from hearing and seeing this.

(y/n): Of course I am! I'm not going to die...

Ruby: What happened? Are you alright?

(y/n): Uhh...

You looked at your left arm where the bandage is before putting your hand on it and explained.

(y/n): Been going through vents and restricted areas. This is... Just a nasty cut. How have you been doing? Been a while.