1.8 ~ Bad Blood

All six of us quickly rushed towards the bathroom as we tried to figure out what just happened. "I knew it. I fucking knew it." Tabby says annoyed. "Check the stalls." Faran says annoyed. I check the stalls making sure each one's empty.

"It's just us." Noa says annoyed.

"'A' killed Tyler. 'A' killed Tyler." I say in disbelief.

"Okay, now can we please go to the police?" Mouse asks worried.

"No!" Imogen, Tabby, and I say in unison.

"'A' warned us not to say anything. Fine. But can't we just send that pic of dead Tyler to the Sheriff anonymously?" Faran asks worried. "'A' texted it to us. You don't think he'll know how the cops got it?" I ask worried.

"What the fuck can we do?" Noa asks in a panic.

"We take deep breaths... and don't freak out." Imogen says nervously.

"'A's killed two people, probably more." Mouse says worried.

"Horrible people." I say making them turn to me. "Just sayin'." I say as I shrug my shoulders. "To paraphrase "Heathers," "Our teen angst now has a body count." Tabby says annoyed. "'A' is tied to Angela Waters. We figure out what happened to her, we figure out who 'A' is and how to stop him." Imogen says firmly.

"Back to the basics. The sixth signature from the Radley, who does that belong to?" I ask curiously.

"You think it might be 'A'?" Mouse asks making me turn to her. "It's a definite possibility. And then there's Angela's mother, Rose. She's out there somewhere." I say annoyed. "And then there was the assault that happened to Angela." Tabby says nervously.

I turn to Tabby as she nods at me to continue. "You guys... Imogen, Tabby, and I need to tell you about something else that happened to us that may or may not be related to 'A'. But can we maybe take this outside?" I ask worried.

We all went outside to the bleachers where we told the rest of the girls what happened to us. I wrapped the jacket around me tighter as I see snow on the ground "Guys, I am so, so sorry that happened to you." Faran says as she looks between us.

"We all are, and... we got you." Noa says as she grabs my hand.

I sniffle as I smile at her. "Whatever you need." Mouse says in agreement.

"It happened to all of us after parties. Jock-centric parties." I say annoyed. "You think it was one of the football players?" Noa asks worried. "Maybe." Tabby says annoyed. "Is that how you got pregnant?" Mouse asks as she turns to Imogen.

Imogen nods her head as we all stay silent. "We don't know if this is something that connects us to Angela. But Y/n/n has a plan. To catch whoever did this to us, to stop him from doing it again." Imogen says firmly. "Nurse Simmons is having a blood drive next Wednesday. If we can collect blood samples from the boys in school, we can compare it to DNA from Imogen's baby." I say as I turn to her.

"Noa, your mom's a nurse, right? We're hoping she can help us figure out the DNA part." Imogen says nervously.

"I can talk to her for sure." Noa says with a small smile.

"And if we can get proof, real proof, then we can go to the authorities and they wouldn't be able to ignore or dismiss us." Tabby says in agreement. I smile as she holds my hand. "I'll also talk to Shawn." Noa suggests to us.

"Great. And Kelly volunteers in the nurse's office. She's gotta be working the blood drive. Maybe she can help us all get involved." Imogen says with a sniffle. "What about 'A'?" Faran asks worried.

"And those signatures?" Mouse asks nervously.

"Tabby, Gen, and I are gonna go back to see Crazy Joe." I say annoyed.