Chaper-1: Know My Name

The love is not something that he wishes for when all his life he been so focused on the step ahead himself, not a certain goal, but doing things right and maybe someday will come when he will get the answer to all of his prayers.

Even though sometimes comes the moment of weakness. That moment he feels like the loneliest person of the world surrounded by an ocean of people. Maybe he will stop doing everything in hand and just lie down looking up at the roof, but that doesn't actually keep him away from his doings from any longer, soon he somehow finds a way back.

That was some uncommonness from some common of Seungsik who is studying on Honors in Public Administration already in 3rd year that he can't quite admit thinking how fast everything been going on and he has no solid plan for the future. Being the topper may don't excite him much, but in does feel like the king in the, even you get the most scolding when you messed up even a little. Thanks to his star sign which keeping him on the toe.

But his toe sticking day didn't stay long when, after the air of ragging and bullying gone by with pandemic with he thought nothing in the world can touch him and that very moment the newcomers admitted after the entrance exam. The classmates are having festive mood because for some singles it could be a chance winning a lottery of a pretty girl, which is not his way and the girls in his class has nothing to do with it still they do have some matriarch mind to dominate over juniors weather they are a boy or girl, like the hierarchy of power. Seungsik swears to God and to the classmates that he will be unavailable for any kind of mastery.

"Bro, I am not capable to control people, you do them for me." He said while walking with his closest friends after the lecture. "But we do need to introduce juniors to our respectable topper, don't we?Seungwoo, one of them said. Though I thought not to go." They laughed. "You tell them that –if you people find a guy with glass, smiles like he just heard the news of winning the lottery, who will look like clever and shy at the same time, ask about studies on the road and that's our topper Seungsik." "You are so narcissistic dude!" Chan exclaimed and slapped on the shoulder. "Well, who asked?" Seungsik liked when he has the last word to say.

The junior teaching has been going on since 3-4 days and Seungsik having insight of how much bullying is being repaid on the poor students from batch group chat, not something that bothers him, yet doesn't make him happy either.

And keeping a first foot in the campus after their junior arrival did feel like a stranger place in a  known area. Most of the new face, kind of making him nervous and how eyes seem be daunting and this moment he realized the importance of introducing himself to the juniors.

'Bro! So many new faces make me nervous! What if they bullied me on the way? " Seungsik huffed after sitting on his desk. "Bitch you literally senior!" Sejun couldn't believe him sometimes.

That night suddenly a message request popped on the messenger. He knows how his classmates convinced the importance of senior to junior and friend requests are coming in waves. He had already accepted over 10 people who he didn't even know, just from the profile information. The name showed up a boy named "Do Hanse" in the message, without further ado he went checking on profile just like always and now he is must convinced that the boy was pretty like really beautiful, not that he is feeling weird not saying handsome but Hanse was cute and now his name sounded pretty too, coming out smoothly between his tongue 'Han-Se'.

After accepting the request he saw the message which written – 'Good Evening Hyung, its Hanse, a newcomer in your dept. Hoping for your kind accountancies.'

'Hello there. Welcome to the fam.' Seungsik isn't a message kind of person. But he doesn't find a way to avoid a boy like him, not because he was pretty, that's just a bonus. And have been copy pasting welcome massages. And he instantly regrets it when the reply came.

'Thank you so much Hyung! I saw you the other day on campus, couldn't reach out actually.' Now he is having a hard time.

'Who told you about me?'

'Well, pretty much everyone around. Can I meet you on campus if that's okay with you Hyung?'

Seungsik has no idea that why the fuck he needs to meet him. 'Well, if you find me around, I am not a campus bug.'

'Me neither, I stay at home, in the north of the district.'

And then the conversation kept going from family to friends in the background. Hanse had to thank God for Seungsik being so good with him, made him also wonder if he speaks like that with everyone and how would it feel to talk with him face to face? Other than he's thanking God to find love in the first week, Seungsik was his crush at first sight.

['Hey look Hanse, that's the senior topper Seungsik'- Byungchan his new friend pointed while going back. And Hanse never realized he had a heartbeat until that day.]