Chapter-3: The win or loss

"Dude, you have been acting so weird recently, like smiling a lot, did something happened?" Seungwoo asked while they were in campus café taking midday coffee after a few classes. "What? Nothing!" Seungsik takes a sip and gave a pinned eyes at Sejun who had a questioning look. "Okay-? So- wanna go see the junior badminton tournament happening today at south field? Our juniors are playing today with Journalism dept.!" Seungsik suddenly recalls that Hanse told him that if he was coming to cheer. 'Shit' he cursed under his breath. He didn't actually seen Hanse play ever. "What?" Seungwoo asked because he knew Seungsik wasn't a team supporting guy, sure he is sporting but he lost in his own thought panicking, how he can forget about his boyfriend's first match!

"When it starts?" Seungsik asked quickly already standing up. "Seems like already 15 minutes." Sejun said, looking at his watch. "Let's go." Seungsik called.

When they reached the court they quickly made in the front row standing and Seungsik finally saw Hanse in dept. shorts and shirt on the opposite side facing where they are standing and a smile curled up in his lips without any warning. "Hey look! It's Hanse and Subin."Sejun implied and both of his friends were silent somehow. Seungsik met Subinfew days ago seeing  him on field but didn't know he was playing on the team. Hanse feels a little offbeat and he actually didn't see Seungsik made him feel hurt,he told him yesterday. Seungsik could feel his reason of mood off in the field, even though they were ahead 4 points currently, he didn't want todistract Hanse but he should, so he shouted loud "GO HANSE-SUBIN SLAY!!!" Both Seungwoo and Sejun looked at him with shock standing beside Seungsik. "Dude!"And then Hanse's eyes instantly followed the voice looked right at Seungsik and everything around him felt blur like the first day he saw Seungsik, a bright smile feels like brighter than the mid-summer but without the heat it was warm and familiar.

Hanse bit on his lips because his smile was overflowing his mouth through dimples and he holds up his racket and waved at the three friends but mostly his boyfriend. Even though he can't get to say Seungsik was his boyfriend, but he wished and he wanted to tell everyone right at that moment because how lucky he is that this unbelievably kind and considering guy he got.

The game continued and three of them constantly cheers and the win was theirs at last. Hanse and Subin first talked with Chan, who was Seungsik's classmate and their mentor/coach then came to the three friends. "Well done you two! That was awesome!" Seungwoo exclaimed 'Couldn't able to do without you- all, Hyung." Subin said feeling a little shy. "Well, we got a little help of Seungsik." Sejun added and noticed his friend and Hanse was on each other's skin through the eyes. 

"So Hanse, You were killing it, as Seungsik said – SLAY! Where is my BF by the way?" He looked around and those junior gave a shocking look. Because Hanse should have known, Seungsik never talked about his friend being gay or something. "Sejun, you can't just throw a rock at anywhere, well Sejun and Chan are boyfriends actually they are dating almost 2 years?" Seungsik was little uncomfortable saying that because he was having a hard time saying in front of Hanse whom he be dating 3 weeks only. "2 years 4 months and 1 day!" A satisfying grin on Sejun's lips. "Ah, I am so happy to hear! You two surely look better together, not that I have seen!" Subin said and everybody joined the laugh except Seungsik and Hanse, who exchanged a glare with a tight smile.

"Look Hanse, I amsorry, I should have told you about Sejun and Chan." Seungsik said as they were coming back to their house, Seungsik insisted to go with him even Hanse said he didn't need to. "Not that would actually change something, would it?" Hanseknew he was being kind of dramatic and he can't hope to Seungsik accept everything without a second thought. "I never actually thought it was important and nothing in the world can change that for my relation." "Then what are you afraid of! Why didn't you tell them we are dating huh? You are ashamed of you or you are ashamed of me?" His voice throbbed. "Hanse! We've only been known each other for less than one month!" Seungsik holds his hand where he was throwing all over. "So are you going to leave me, I get it, you don't want anyone to know about your existing love life?" Hanses' voice sounds in painful sarcasm and Seungsik was lost of words thinking how he can even say that! "If that's what you thought Hanse? About my feelings for you? I don't have anything to say. Sorry." 

Seungsik turned around letting Hanse's hand go and now Hanse was in shock what did he just said in his stupid mind. He wanted to call Seungsik but no sound came from his voice and he stood in the middle of the road watching Seungsik disappear in late afternoon.