Chapter-4: Say that you love me

The Badminton match kept happening and Hanse's duo went to the final in 2 weeks playing with all other dept. But from that incidence he didn't see Seungsik as he was keeping himself busy after their fight. Hanse every night open messenger to apologize to Seungsik but his ego every time stops him even if he admits that it was his fault too. Hanse could see Seungsik's friend Seungwoo and Subin was happen to be growing some kind of understanding towards each other as Seungwoo didn't miss even one game say and always finding a way to talk with Subin after that match. Sometimes he saw Sejun coming at the end of matches with some food and water for Chan, their relationship had nothing to show off, just like two regular friends or maybe looks like a responsible married couple.

Hanse was feeling more alone day by day, even if he had nothing to share on public he was just happen to be much happier when Seungsik was there in his daily life, watching him in secret and exchanging glare like a crush, dropping him home, talk about random things, hold hands or hugs and routine kiss him every day on narrow street when no one was seeing them.

It was becoming hard for him, Hanse misses him.

"So boys! No pressure! Just do your best!" Chan said with exciting force in his voice and the cheer around the court was louder than any day. Hanse glared around and noticed Seungwoo and Sejun with his classmate Byungchan holding their dept. logo flag screaming as they've  looked at them. "Yes Coach!" Subin said almost jumping and Hanse nodded. They ran to their support squad minute before the game. "You will rock boys!" Seungwoo waved his banner "Sorry Seungsik didn't come, I have asked him though." Sejun added looking at the players but his eyes lingered at Hanse for a little longer, a sigh came after he spoke. "Don't worry, whatever happens we are here." Byungchan matched the empty glare shot Hanse an assuring smile, even though he had little idea about Hanse and Seungsik. Hanse wasn't an emotion displaying guy, all his life he mastered the art of showing nothing but maybe he was becoming very bad at the moment, his body language is not working for him, he is moving too much comparing his nervousness, less for the game and more for something else.

['You did grow a crush on Seungsik Hyung, didn't you?' Byungchan said. 'Maybe? I don't know, he just seems a nice guy, someone that can be fire in my air?' Hanse crossed his legs while sitting on the ground. 'That's air in fire, you stupid!' Byungchan laughed. 'Whatever.' 'Maybe you should talk to him, who knows!' 'I will, soon.' Hanse replied with a shy smile watched Seungsik crossed the field, laughing with his classmates.]

The game stood tall and the pressure kept raising, the hard competition between Public Administration and Management, their dept. new player Kim Byeongkwan and Kang Yuchan was unstoppable. They have more people cheering them almost every year student was present and from what they have heard their senior from Management Park Junhee, who is now mentoring for the match and Yuchan were a couple, was childhood friends now got into same varsity. That didn't make Hanse comfortable over all in his own crisis.

"Look Hanse, I don't know why Bro but we can't lose it and even if we lose not with that kind of point gap!" Subin breathing heavily in time out and Hanse devouring 2 of his water bottle and Chan came there. "No pressure guys, no pressure I SAY! You were trained for this very day!"

He saw Junhee taking with his pupil like teaching them all tactile, but their strategies are too stay cool without tension.

Hanse glared at the people cheering them Byungchan, Seungwoo, Sejun and a few others, even they are looking for hope in the dark and smiled. And then all of a sudden at the last minute he noticed Seungsik, his breathing stopped seeing his love crossed the barrier jumping and took a short run towards him. Seungsik caught attention of few many people but he doesn't care anymore. He was always been a person of talk, people liked to find fault in him, but he has no fear today.