Chapter-2: Listen to my Voice

They didn't quite have time to meet quicker than they expected. Seungsik having exams and Hanse having class in different days of the week and it's been two whole week Hanse had to stop his urge to just go to the campus to see a glance of Seungsik. He was the only person among seniors who was so friendly just by the conversation on screen and his crush, of course.

"Hey Sejun, do you know any Hanse, our junior?" Seungsik asked his friend who was writing down something. "Oh, that rude piercing guy? Too much moody I'm telling you! Wait? Did he bother you?" Seungsik opposed instantly "Why God, No! Just asking..." he felt an urge talk to Hanse immediately not because go blind by his friend's words and beat with words but to prove it wrong with own eyes. "What's with you?" Seungwoo implied "Nothing."

'Hey Hanse, I am at the Central Park beside the lake, if you want, you can meet me here, you said something about studies?' Seungsik can't wait another day, he has been thinking about Hanse all these weeks and now what his friends put into his mind is conflicting. He wants to believe the genuinely for him of Hanse was not any acting. And why he needs Hanse's affirmation? He has no idea.

'Just wait 15 minute Hyung! I am coming.' Hanse swears that his heartbeat going a hundred miles per minute. He saw the sky was kind of getting dark, the end of the summer, bringing rain soon so he took his umbrella.

When Hanse finally spotted Seungsik sitting beside the edge of lake he was looking at the waves, the place was quiet and few of the couples and children kind of in far from where they are. The wind was quite strong blowing his clothes and hair same as the person sitting.

"Hyung?" He voiced and his crush looked behind mouth opened a little maybe wanting to say something but waited for a few seconds before he finally speaks. "Hey there, come and sit here." Seungsik hoped that he is putting a senior face but feeling failed already, Hanse was pretty in real life too. The junior sat beside him without saying anything and if Seungsik wasn't wrong they were maybe 3 feet apart much closer relatively for the first meeting but his unconscious mind to want to pull him even closer should physically bother him. Seungsik looked full at his side finally meeting the eyes.

"So Hanse, it's nice to finally see you." Hanse just blushed and nodded looked down playing with the end of his full sleeve oversized hoodie. "Well, well, I thought you talked earlier?!" He again said because Hanse was still blushing cheekyly. And now he must say his own friends are liars, because this guy is harmless literally in fear or in mixed or feeling. "Um, sorry Hyung, I am not being rude! I just-'' "Just because I am a senior, doesn't mean I am a tiger." Hanse giggled, if all the Seungsik's classmates were like him he would fall on the legs before bowing 100 times, not that he would do, because he has a reputation but for Seungsik he most probably would. 

"So our boys taking good or bad care, from your response I don't expect positive answers, don't bother them, it's just the beginning culture, it will be over before you know." Seungsik said and again looked in front the waves. Hanse kept looking at him and he just wants to hug Seungsik right now, the tingling feeling in his chest is uncomfortable. He met so many boys and girls in life but not someone like this person. "Thank you. I mean it." Hanse said after fighting his brain to not say 'I like you' on the spot. He could be so straight, because the way he talks normally or could be asexual AF. Seungsik glared and a smile constructed on his lips cheek to cheek. "The best senior aren't I?" He paused "Was that too much?" "Not at all." Hanse answered and they both smiled. "You know? My classmates have been giving me ted talk on how rude you are! (Seungsik would regret what he just spoke, he can't do that when he is the senior.) Sorry I didn't mean to just say like that." Hanse smiled and seems loss of words "So you called to punish me?!" Hanse said cheekily and Seungsik knew the difference of serious and sarcasm "Well, now that you mentioned it!" Hanse for a moment thought of crossing the line but in response he was relieved. "Thank you for telling me Hyung, I would be better promise, truly speaking, I can't pretend which I don't feel right." 

Seungsik listen and he realized he was the same when he was first here, but as time passed he get used to being a little more social, even sometimes he was lying. "I understand and I feel honored that you trusted me to say these." "And not everyone is Seungsik Hyung." Hanse added. "Are you spoiling me?" Seungsik asked narrowing his eyes. "So many qualities to be a topper." "You do realize I am your senior, don't you?" "Oh I do a lot better." "Good for you I am not everyone, saves the day for you." Seungsik replied clapping his palm together. Seungsik kept looking at Hanse who shyly fidgets with his hair again.

They dig into something mundane talk and didn't even saw that rain start after 5pm and Seungsik noticed that Hanse opened the umbrella. "Always prepared? I-I mean good observation." Hanse hold his smile as much as he could because his senior's words do come with the multilayered. "And I guess we should head out, you wouldn't want to soak in the rain." "I would rather like it." Hanse quickly answered and they sat up and now face to face under the single umbrella "You are bold one." Seungsik said seeing how moody he actually look sometimes it's just his appearance and Seungsik's low voice mixed with rain gave some feeling in guts. He was glad to see him this up closed, all tall, dark haired, handsome and sweet plus in the rain and wind made him shiver. "Not that bold, come here." And he must have seen him shiver too for a moment Hanse needed to process that Seungsik pulled him with his hand warping around his back and another hand supporting the grip in the umbrella with him. "I guess my home is after you?" "Yes." "Let's get you home, Hanse." He didn't even answered he was being mesmerized every moment. And it's becoming hard to contain the overflowing feelings for Seungsik too. Physically it was becoming harder.

Seungsik suddenly felt that he have been holding Hanse like 5 minute straight walking, not that holding a guy this close made him straight any longer maybe.

"Sorry, I didn't see I was holding you." Seungsik said hoped Hanse didn't look uncomfortable. And suddenly Hanse felt cold again, the warm hand of his crush just disappeared and the rain sound came harder in his ears. "Hyung, Can you hold me again, please?" Hanse faced him under the umbrella and the narrow road was deadly empty. "Hanse?" Seungsik didn't feel shock nor uncomfortable but concerned is it becoming too hard for him too hard for them, he can't just become weak for someone he just met, or is he reading the situation right? Because he was a quick, insightful person, not something he would miss. "Please." Hanses' voice trembled. Then everything around Seungsik becomes blurred and the thing which have been hibernating inside finally blazed out, he tighten his grab over Hanse's hand on umbrella and with one hand pulled him with neck and he pressed his lips on. Like the fire sign he is, do before regret later.

And there needed nothing further as Hanse gavein without any fright like his whole life was waiting for this very moment. He holds onto Seungsik on shoulder standing on tiptoe and given himself fully intothe kiss savoring the most neutrality. Their lips moved along with sync likethey did it so many times. The umbrella tilts a little and they didn't even thought about getting wet but then Seungsik suddenly straighten the hold on umbrella breaking the kiss looking in wide eyes which was the most fearful moment of Hanse's life he can't describe, then the look in his senior's eyes soften picking a smirk and boarded his face with smile that he have never seen and Hanse copied the same expression and looked down now turning red like cherry. 

"Hansea? Hey. Look at me." Seungsik's voice sounded softer than before while he pull Hanse's chin up and Hanse looked up "I hope you are not mad at me, are you? Like filing up sexual assault?" He made a cheeky grin. "You are the most stupid senior, if only I knew!" Hanse hits with his palm on Seungsik's chest dramatically. "Well you know now, wanna do something about it?" "Date me?" Hanse didn't even think before speaking but Seungsik nodded and ruffled on Hanse's hair. "My pleasure, but look at your hair wet, let's take you home, Sese?" "Sese?" He asked with a questioning face while they start walking again. How quickly he came up with a nickname. "Darling?" "No!" "Okay." Seungsik looked at Hanse with fondness, he don't remember being happy like this, like ever.