Insta live

Hey my lovely readers.

This is not an update, but just a notification related to insta live.

So I am thinking to go insta live again but I am not sure if anyone of you would like to join it or not because lately, I don't see my constant readers voting or commenting on my book which makes me a little sad but even if 1 person joins it, I will be happy to answer and connect with them.

I was thinking to connect with you all on Saturday, 27th August at 2 PM/5PM IST but if there is any other date or time you would like to connect with me, please feel free to suggest but I would request you, please prefer weekends as on weekdays I am swamped with office work.

Even if you are not interested, let me know, I'll drop the idea but I would really love to connect with you all as I think I have not interacted with many of my readers live and I miss them, a lot.

Please people, who have supported me and my book BBLTE, you know who you all are and I would really like to connect with you, again but only if you have time.

My insta ID is mentioned on my profile but if you are unable to find me there, please search with magnificent_shobhana and still if you are unable to find me, please feel free to contact me through wattpad on PM.

I really miss you all but it doesn't mean that you miss me too, hence if you feel like you don't want to join, I will understand.

Once I finally decide the date and time, I will confirm it in my Saturday update and also post it on insta.

Hope to see my regular readers as excited to meet me as I am excited to meet them. 

Your lovely author

Shobhana Sinha