Chapter 4 - Your Fucking Kidding Me

Brooke

"Hey Brooke, did you hear that Grey is in the hospital?" Gianna looks up from her phone.

"No what, why the hell is he in the hospital and how do you know?" I inquire sitting up from my bed to look at her.

She casually shrugs her shoulders, "Silas told me. He was pretty annoyed at the fact that Grey won't be able to play in their next game." she informs me.

"Well damn Silas cares more about a soccer game then his best friend being in hospital that's good to know." I sarcastically state with a small smile. Gianna grabs a pillow and throws it at me whilst laughing.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you something" she says, giving me her infamous 'I'm gonna ask you to do something for me even though I know you're not going to want to do it but I'm still going to ask' look.

"No G no whatever you're about to ask no 100 times no" I look at her and shake my head. I already know that there is no way I'm going to want to do whatever the hell she's about to ask me to do.

"Oh come on B all i want is for you to come see Grey at the hospital with me" she pleads grabbing onto my arm trying to convince me.

"No, why would I want to go see him at the hospital? He's an asshole," I say. "And why the fuck do you want to go? It's not like you and Grey became besties all of a sudden" I look at her suspiciously waiting for her to reply to my question.

"I don't know it's called being nice Brooke" she puts emphasis on my name and I give her a look letting her know I don't believe that for one second. She sighs "Ok fine Silas wants me to come to the hospital alright." Thought so.

"Alright fine I'll go with you but I don't understand why you want me there if your going to be with Silas anyways." I roll my eyes, sighing.

"Because Brooke you are my best friend and I don't want to go alone anddddd I don't wanna drive" she smiles sheepishly.

"Fucking hell I hate you, you dumb bitch" I grumble not wanting to get out of my comfy bed.

"You know your dumb ass loves me" she remarks with a cheecky glint in her eyes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night my sweet" I chuckle, getting up to go get dressed.

Since we were just going to the hospital I decide to wear grey sweatpants, a black crop top and a black zip up hoodie paired with my white air forces

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After asking the reception lady which room Grey was in, we make our way to the twenty-fifth floor. As soon as we reach the door with the numbers 9595 on the outside we see Silas sitting on one of the chairs outside. At least we're in the right place, walking into a random person's hospital room would be embarrassing. Gianna walks up to Slilas with the largest grin on her face as he stands up to give her a hug before kissing her deeply. They both stay like that for a little while until I clear my throat to make them both aware that I'm still standing right there.

"Oh hey Brooke, I didn't realise you were there" Silas smiled bashfully with a light blush coating his cheeks. I smirk at the embarrassed look on his face.

"Oh I'm sure you didn't" I reply looking between him and Gianna my implication clear. In all honesty I loved how happy Gianna looked when she was with him. "So how did Greys dumbass end up in hospital?" I inquire Silas trying to break the awkward silence that had settled in the air.

Silas lets out a small chuckle "yeah the idiot spilt coffee on the stairs and slipped on it" he answers my question. "You can go in and see him if you would like Brooke" he lets me know to which I shake my head. "Come on it's fine Brooke he really wouldn't mind seeing you" I'm not stupid, I can read between the lines and it's hella obvious that he wants to be alone with Gianna for a little bit. I finally give in and agree to go see him.

God help me

I move towards the door slowly pushing it forward. The room smells entirely like sandalwood with a hint of mint. It smells like Grey. And shit does he smell good.

Nope no just no. not going there. No way.

As I walk further into the room I instantly regret it.

A head of brunette hair obscures my view from Grey's face. A curvy body pressed up against his kissing his lips and cupping his lower genitalia. What did I just walk in on?

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" the shout leaves my mouth before I have a chance to think it through. Both heads whip to the side to face me so fast I'm surprised they didn't get whiplash. She was wearing a doctor's uniform.

Your fucking kidding me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/n

Alright so hi. I know it's been a while. I know u missed me who wouldn't 😌 BUT I HAVE A LIFE. no that's a joke I don't have a life I really don't. It's sad ngl.

Anyways what do we think of this chapter. A little shorter than the other ones.

Does anyone else wanna punch Grey in his pretty little face? Just me ok.

Anyways it was my birthday a little while ago so yay 👏👏👏

Anyways I suck at updating shit. So yeh. I'm bored and I feel sick asf right now. So woohoo 😑

Alrighty then if u ever need to talk if ur feeling down or upset of low-key just bored text me I'm probably gonna answer as soon as possible. So yeh message me on Wattpad or something if u would like to talk.

Idk how I feel about this chapter so I'm not going to say anything.

Have fun and enjoy.

Wania :)