Chapter 6

Brooke

I absolutely hate this shit. We have been sitting in the library for almost half an hour and have only written the title of our presentation. A lot more could have been done if Grey had stopped pointlessly flirting with everything that had tits within a mile.

"Can you stop fucking flirting and actually pay attention" I say exasperated. Both Grey and the blondie he was talking to stop and look at me. They ignore me and go back to talking as if I hadn't even opened my mouth. Soon after she gets up to leave and Grey turns back around to face me.

"Wow Kingston you look like you're about to pop a vein there" he chuckles. I don't find his dig at me a single bit funny. Scowling at him I respond,

"Maybe if you would actually concentrate and not eye fuck every single girl in the fucking room then we could get this shit done and I wouldn't pop a vein." He leans closer and closer to me until I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Come on Kingston you don't really want to do this assignment do you? Lets just leave and find something more fun to do" he breathes, his implication of 'fun' clear as day. My breath catches for a second and my heart races until I move away.

"Get the fuck away from me Knight. I don't wanna have to be near you any more than I have to. And I would rather fuck a homeless man off the streets cause I bet he could please me more than you ever could." I smirk at his shocked face for a second before he goes back to his usual idgaf attitude. "Now if you'll excuse me from this absolute waste of time I might just go find someone a bit more interesting than you." With that I walk away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gianna is rolling on her bed beside herself with laughter as I recount the events of what happened in the library with Grey. I 'accidentally' leave out the way my breath caught in my throat and how fast my heart was beating when he whispered right next to my neck.

"Wait so you told him a homeless man could fuck better than him?" Gianna asks through her cackling laugh. "That egotistical, narcissistic, man whore?" she manages through her laughs. "I can't believe you said that. I am so fucking proud of you Brooke Kingston"

"Alright that's enough, I have to get home" I say after Gianna finishes telling me about her second date with Silas. They have only been on two dates and are already so adorable.

Gianna grabs onto my arm and starts to shake it "Come on Brooke just stay for a little while" I let out a small chuckle.

"I would love to stay G, but I really have to get home, I'll call you later. Cya" I walk out of Gianna's room and towards the kitchen to let her parents know I'm leaving.

As soon as I walk in the door the shouting starts. "Brooke where the fuck were you, I need you to start cleaning right the fuck now, you bitch" My dad is standing in front of me with my mother next to him.

"It's your brothers birthday tomorrow and he's having a couple of friends over tonight when your father and I take Theodore out, you need to clean the goddamn house and stay out of the fucking when they comes over." My mum tells me. Deciding not to put up a fight I blast my music on my airpods and get all the cleaning supplies I need.

I've been cleaning for about an hour before I moved on to the dishes. "Hey Brooke" Theodore's voice startles me, causing me to drop the plate I was washing.

"Shit" I curse as I look at the shattered remains all over the floor.

"MUM! DAD!" Theo screams before I can say anything. My parents come running down the stairs and straight into the kitchen

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DOWN HERE?!" Dad yells as they both stare at the broken plate.

Before I can respond Theodore opens his mouth. "Brooke broke the plate" My fathers glare turns away from the mess on the floor and pins onto me.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE, I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN NOT MAKE MORE OF A MESS!" He shouts as he advances towards me until he's hovering above me. Before I know it his fist comes crashing into the side of my face, the impact knocking me to the ground. Falling to the ground I land on the shards of broken glass wincing in pain. As I try to stand up a kick to the stomach knocks me back down sending a sharp pain up my torso.

He's never hit me before.

"Get your fatass up, stop crying like a little pussy and start cleaning the fucking mess you made." I hadn't even realised I was crying until my dad pointed it out. "Your brothers mates will be here in an hour and everything should be fucking spotless by then or i swear to god your going to wish you were never born, I know I do" With that he walks away, my mother following in suit, Theo shoots me one more glance before leaving me in the kitchen to silently suffer as I clean the broken glass off the floor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~

Finally after finishing cleaning I go up to my room so I can have shower and change out of my blood soaked shirt. Stepping into the shower I wince as the hot water comes in contact with the cuts all over my back.

As I step out I go straight to the vanity table and pull out a pair of tweezers to get the glass out of my back. Taking a deep breath in I start to pull tiny shards of glass out with a grimace. I manage to get one bit of glass out before I hear a couple of car doors slam shut. Sebastians friends are here which must mean that my parents are gone. I am still only wearing a towel around my body and still have glass in my back so I can't just leave my fucking room like this. However a quick peak out my window is more than enough to tell that this isn't just 'a couple of friends over' it's a full blown fucking party.

Great.

I make it a point to never interact with any of Sebastian's friends to the point where I don't even know who he's friends with anymore but the loud music and sound of chatter indicates that there are a lot of them apparently.

♤♡◇♧

Author Note

Hello

It's me again back with the last chapter for this year.

Crazy how fast the year went.

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and hope u have a great year ahead of u.

-Wania ♡