Surprise visit

3 months after the great butter battle had came into an end, Looka had promised that he would come to Glufsburg, but today was the day that he was gonna to visit

E.B.'s POV

I'm pretty excited for him to come, we've been talking on phone for so long and now we're gonna be seeing eachother again for the first time in like what- 2, 3 months after only hearing eachother's voices through our phones, I had gotten ready, I was wearing a sweatshirt w/ a sun printed on it, some baggy jeans and a hair clip that Guy had gave me for my 12th birthday, "kiddo, you can't just be waiting for him all day, waiting outside the wi Dow or pacing around won't make him come to Glurfsburg faster." It was my stepdad Guy, he scared me since he was talking behind me, so I didn't even notice nor did I feel his presence, "GUY! Don't scare me like that dude!" "E.B., you need to do something else besides pacing around or waiting outside of ur window, just, I dunno." "*sigh* fineeee"

2 hours later

I was honestly pretty confused, was he coming and his flight was cancelled or his father wouldn't let him, or he was lying to me to try and get my hopes up, I ended up giving up until mom called me downstairs, "E.B. Come down here sweetie!" "Coming mom!" Once I finally had came down the stairs it was "Looka!" He looked pretty different, well a little, his hair started to grow a little in result giving him a baby ponytail which honestly looked so freaking adorable on him, but either way, I ended jumping at him to the point where we ended up falling to the ground "hey E.B.!" "Hey! So uhm, what took you so long?" "Oh yea, dad did let me go and visit you guys but I wanted to surprise you, but I apologize if I had gotten you worried by any chance." "It's fine! I was starting to get worried for a sec." "Hey I'm not gonna leave my girl down!" "so uhm.. do you wanna, I dunno, maybe go and walk around for a while?" "Honestly yea! It's a date!"