Walk around town

"Bye E.B.! Be back before dark!" "Alright Mom!"

As we were leaving the house we were just talking about what we were doing during these 3 months before seeing eachother

"Yo that's sounds crazy, like you almost got into a fight?" "Yea, I basically just bumped into the guy and he was basically screaming at me saying that's he's gonna kill me, but then he realized that I was the crown dooka and was the son of the grand dooka, so he pretty much freaked out and just left with the the 3 other guys that were with him." "Dang dude-" "yea, it was crazy but thankfully I didn't get my ass kicked so yea."

We walked for like 2 or 3 hours and it was already 7:00, we ended up just stoping at an ice cream shop and just walked back to my place, "so uhm, I know this may be a lot to ask for, but I was wondering if you want to have a sleepover with me, like it's fine if u can't-" "actually yea, I'll have to call my dad and see what he's says but u think I'll be able to have one!"

I was honestly pretty excited, like we could invite Sam over as well! We went back to my place and I just went to my room and just chilled there u til Looka updated me on if he could stay over or not

"Hey I talked with my dad, he said that I could stay until tomorrow night, so sure! We can have a sleepover!" I was about to scream with joy and excitement, but instead I just let out a squeal of joy, either way, I was pretty excited, my second sleepover with my boyfriend and my best friend, "omg yesss!!! I'm so excited! Is this like your first one?" "Actually yea, I didn't really have any friends growing up, so this is like my first ever sleepover!" "We'll be prepared, cus Sam is gonna be leading this sleepover! And he pretty much the king at sleepovers." "Well then, I'm excited for it!"