𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 第一章

| "Everybody's eyes are on you, and I hate it" |-????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shangri- La Hotel China

The most luxurious hotel which is known to serve only the richest of the rich, even government officials aren't served here because they aren't rich enough to afford such a hotel

The most luxurious hotel which is known to serve only the richest of the rich, even government officials aren't served here because they aren't rich enough to afford such a hotel. Today was a very special day for the hotel because today was Top Mafia Leaders Department Day which means on this date, mafia families became single families based on their family bloodline. Many families became independent on this day, so every mafia family comes to this hotel to celebrate, but only the top 20 families are invited to this event and the rest aren't "ready" to attend such events. 

Everyone dresses extra elegant today because it a big celebration but also many females and males meet their future partners in this event because everyone gathers together to meet other families once a year. Many parents also make agreements to arrange marriage their kids here, top families always set their eyes on other top families but there are some occasions where a lower ranking family sets their eyes on a top ranking. But all of Top Teir families that are Lu Family, Wang Family, Zeng Family, Liu Family and Wu Family haven't made agreements in these events for the past 28 years and no one had dared to propose to them because everyone sees them as scary people.

Families have started to arrive to the hotel at 8:35pm while the top families haven't arrived yet, everyone is dressed so elegantly, and some girls are chatting about how nervous they are to see the handsome sons of the top families while some guys chatted on how they're nervous to see the beautiful daughters of top families.

As the lower families chatted in the seating area for the event, the top families started to arrive in lavish cars catching the attention of one girl causing her to run upstairs to alert the others that top families has arrived.

"They've arrived, Top families have arrived!" one girl said as they all started to run towards the entrance of the hotel to welcome them.

Girls ran first towards the entrance while the others including partners quickly walked to the entrance.

They all lined up the sides of the entrance to welcome the top families.

First came the Wu Family, three Rolls Royce cars pulled up in front of the entrance making girls start chatting because everyone knows how handsome Mr. Wu's sons are.

 Wu's sons are