𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺 第四章

| "Your attention will always be on me?" |-???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qian Mansion 

One of the most well-known mansions in China, Qian Mansion is owned by Mr

One of the most well-known mansions in China, Qian Mansion is owned by Mr. Qian who is founder of QIANN CORPS and a well-established Chairman of the company. Many citizens envy Mr. Qian because he has a luxurious life but also due to his large family that consist of handsome sons and beautiful daughters. Mr. Qian is known for being kindhearted and an amazing father, but Qian Kun says otherwise.

Qian Kun and Xiao Zhan have arrived at Qian Mansion after being stuck in traffic for more than 20 minutes trying to get to Qian Mansion. Xiao Zhan usually spends his days at Qian Mansion with Qian Kun rather than being at home because seeing his father gives him the ick each time. Spending time at the Qian Mansion is like his second home because Qian Kun's mother Mrs. Qian is very caring of Xiao Zhan and loves to praise Xiao Zhan which he rarely gets at home. Also, Mrs. Qian reminds Xiao Zhan of Madam Zhang who loved praising Xiao Zhan when he was little so being at Qian Mansion gives him comfort.

Xiao Zhan has been quiet the whole way to Qian Mansion because he couldn't place his around the fact that he ended up in Mr. Wang's son's bed. What was he thinking? Xiao Zhan asked himself as he was so deep into his thoughts that he didn't realize Qian Kun calling his name.

"Xiao Zhan!" Qian Kun yelled out as he pulled into the Qian Mansion driveway and stopping into of the Mansion's entrance then looking at Xiao Zhan who was still deep in his thoughts making Qian Kun inhale then exhale.

"Xiao Zhan! I swear if you don't reply back!" Qian Kun looked at Xiao Zhan making him startled as he looked at Qian Kun with widen eyes.

"What happened?!" Xiao Zhan looked at Qian Kun as he was surprised at Qian Kun yelling at him which he rarely yells out of anger.

"I've been calling your name for more than twenty times" Qian Kun responded as he looked annoyed at Xiao Zhan.

"I have a question Qian Kun and you better responded with the truth and nothing but the truth, got it?" Xiao Zhan asked as he turned his body towards Qian Kun making Qian Kun know that Xiao Zhan is serious.

"Speak" Qian Kun turned his body to Xiao Zhan too.

"What happened after we drank last night? who did I leave with?" Xiao Zhan frowned as he looked straight at Qian Kun's eyes.

"I don't remember much, I only remember we were drinking and after 17 shots I blacked out" Qian Kun kept thinking about last night and also, he questioned how he ended up in a bedroom without Xiao Zhan.