Chapter 2: I don't want to be apart from you

The next day, everything went smoothly as usual. It was almost time for the shop to close, although all of a sudden someone came running through the door.

"I came!" The tall blond man cries with the expectation of finding Kazuha, only to find Gorou.

"What the hell?! Who do you think you are to run in like that you maniac!" Gorou scolded him. "You could have broken the door!".

"I'm terribly sorry, please excuse me for my behaviour" The man apologizes. "Is he here?" He asks.

"Who do you mean?" Gorou says angrily.

"Um- well, I don't really know his name-".

He was cut off by Mr. Hiro, who was coming from the storage room.

"Are you looking for Kazuha, young man?" The old man asked.

"Ah..so that's his name?" He thinks to himself.

"Kazuha...".

"Yes I am sir, is he here?"

"Unfortunately he hasn't come in today, he called me this morning saying he got a fever last night and that he didn't feel too well, so I told him would be best if he didn't come"

"Oh I see.." He says with disapointment.

"Speaking of him, Gorou, I got this tea for Kazuha, do you think you could take this tea to him after you're done with work?"

"I'm sorry Mr. Hiro, but I can't, after this I have to run some very important errands" Gorou responds.

"I can take it to him sir".

"Hm..very well, if this is alright with you" The old man replies.

"I'd be glad to help"

"Okay Mr..."

"Just call me Tomo, sir". He responds.

"Thank you for your help Tomo" Mr Hiro says with a beam." Gorou, could you please give this fellow Kazuha's address?" He asks Gorou.

Before Gorou answered, he looks at the taller man and gives him a menacing glare. "Fine."

.•*☆~•.*.•~☆*•.

Tomo arrived at the appartment building Kazuha lived. But he soon stared regretting* as he went up through the stairs, there was no elevator and Kazuha lived on the fourth floor.

"Huff* huff* what kind of-huff* building-huff* doesn't have- an elevator?!" He says on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"This must be it" He thinks while standing infront of the door. At first he hesitates if he should knock or ring the doorbell. The man finally decides and gently knocks the door, after a moment, it began to slowly open making a small figure with shiny white hair appear.

"It's you!" The small figure says in shock .

The blond man froze for a second with a bright blush begining to appear as he stared down at the the small man infront of him. The soft looking hair, those deep scarlet eyes and those round cheeks made Tomo want to scream. "SHIT HE'S CUTE!!" He stouts in his mind. He wanted to bury himself in a hole, like in a very deep hole.

"T-TEA!" Tomo then screamed, startling Kazuha.

"W-what?" He says confused.

He mentally slaps himself "What the fuck is wrong with me?!" Tomo cries in his head. "Act cool, act cool" He clears his throat "Your boss wanted you to have this, he said it was good for fever".

"O-oh!- thank you, that's so nice! I'm actualy feeling a bit better now, still kinda lightheaded though".

"Glad to hear that" Tomo says and gives him a shy smile. "I-I'm Tomo by the way".

"Kazuha, it's nice meeting you again" He smiles back at the blond. "Would you perhaps like to come in?" He asks the blond.

"I wouldn't like to be a bother and besides, you stil need rest"

"No, it's alright, you are more than welcome"

"Then if you insist".

.•*☆~•.*.•~☆*•.

"It's a nice place you got here" Tomo complements.

"Hehe, you really think so? I hope you don't mind the mess, I wasn't exactly expecting visitors" Kazuha says passing a cup of tea to Tomo.

"Excuse me, mess? You call this a mess? Heck, you should see my room".

"It can't be that bad, can it?" Kazuha begins to chuckle.

"Well I'd say it is" He takes a sip of tea. "Woah, this tea's delicious!"

"I'm glad it's in you taste"

"Surprising to be honest, I'm more of a coffee person myself, never been much into tea".

"Coffee is pretty good aswell" Kazuha comments. "I just remembered" He mutters. "you mentioned something about that your sister owned a cafe, was it?"

"Yeah, her names Yoimiya".

"Wait--the who owns Firework Cafe?"

"Oh! You know that place then?".

"For sure! Some friends and I go there often, serves the best cup of coffee I've ever tried" He beams.

"Am I right!? Yoi's is the best around!" Tomo says excitedly.

Tomo looks at his watch that was now marking 9 pm, he sighs wishing he could stay longer with Kazuha " I should probably get going now, Yoimiya might lose her temper if I don't make it back home in time for dinner".

"Then I shouldn't keep you waiting, you should go quickly before she does get mad" Kazuha hums, he looks back at Tomo. "Sorry we couldn't go for that coffee today".

Tomo shakes his head "No problem at all, we can go some other time if you''ll like. Right now the important thing is your health".

Tomo's words overwhelmed him, he wasn't used to people being concerned about his health, being honest, this was the first time someone did. Kazuha puts it aside and just gives him a small smile.

"Sure, let's meet again..."